get the game

Hello everybody i Wonder how I can get the game ?

Tks to your answers and very happy new year to everybody......

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Hi @Guest516818!

Cruise Most Deadly is free to play!  Just go here https://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/login.php and log in with the same information you used to log into the Message boards!

Then click the MENU button in the lower right corner and choose "Miss Clue - Cruise Most Deadly"!

Good luck!

Mintie :)
  • edited December 2016
    Cruise Most Deadly is number 4 in the Miss Clue series, it's available beneath the MENU button, called "Miss Clue - Cruise Most Deadly!"
    It looks like this:

cruisemostdeadlymenu

• I think I'm totally stupid I can't find it in spite of yr explanations.....

• Hey @Guest516818! :)

Are you logged into VFK?  
  • Oh, @Guest516818 which Miss clue do you wish to play?

Formula for Danger
    Secret of the Haunted Garden
    Peril in Pemberley
    Cruise Most Deadly 
    Trials of Salem

• That's done youpiiii..... I try at home :).......have a good day !!.....

Many tks......

• Cruise Most Deadly was definitely one of my top two Miss Clue games to play. I'd have to say its my #1 favorite followed by Formula for Danger, (even though the ending was quite difficult). I had to pay to play, which was definitely worth it! Looking forward to playing more like these :) 
  • @Darla-Drew, I couldn't agree more with buying them!  

Having played using both the download copies and the online browser versions, the download copies ran so smooth with no load time Woohoo!  For the most part both the browser versions and the download versions are pretty much the same in regards to content, however, for Formula For Danger there were quite a few extra things added which are only in the download versions! 

I've enjoyed all the Miss Clue games so far but I would place Secret of the Haunted Garden as my favorite with Cruise Most Deadly as my second!

See you later Sleuthers!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`