Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day I finally see a neurologist.

Am I excited? Heck yeah because I get to stop at my favorite restaurant. Am I worried? Nah, it's not like I've got anything to lose..... well, I do but that's not important.  ANYWAY

THEY DECIDED TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT AT THE UNGODLY HOUR OF 8. AM

WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GET UP AT FIVE TO GET THERE

NOOOOOOOO  -_-

I also don't wanna be at the hospital. They're too eerie I guess, full of drama, crying, noisy machines, and at night (I won't be there at night, just for the appointment) they're super quiet.

Anyway my mom yelled at me tonight. Apparently my "attitude" is getting old and I need to stop "laughing" at everything that's not funny. First of all, I don't think anything is funny, and my laughs are usually fake. I only genuinely laugh every now and then because it's not easy to make me laugh. I'm not depressed or anything, I don't think, I just don't show much emotion. *shrugs*

Also, last week my mom lost her job and now both my parents are trying to get one. So we're broke. No computer screen for a while. Meh. I'll just keep borrowing my mom's computer when she isn't home.

Laters!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Best of Luck tomorrow <3  Might need  ~O) If you're getting up that early!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic  Thanks! Sadly I don't drink coffee, If I did I would become addicted because I'm always exhausted lol, I run on sugar instead : D
  • well.. some people wake up at 5am every day.. I take it you're not a morning person. :))

but in all seriousness, I hope this Dr is able to give you some answers. 

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper haha. You're right, I'm not. I usually get up at 6:45. And thanks
  • @Renesmee thank you : D my legs are stiff lolol I've been sitting with my knees under me in the car
  • @frogiepower how are things going for you?  I haven't seen you posted anything for a bit, I hope everything is OK there!
    My Life Is Average!