Art Tablet!!

Hi everyone! A while back my mom got my a really awesome drawing tablet! It was so cool but I was having trouble using it. Recently I've gotten a new desktop computer that plugged into my TV! So I thought maybe with the bigger screen that I might be able to figure it out! I've done two drawings so far and I was wondering if anyone could help me decide if they look alright? If any artists with the Wacom tablet could help me figure out what I'm doing that would be appreciated! I have the Sketchbook program and am using the free trial and the free pro trial! Thanks so much!

natsu
This was the first I did! I do use a weird fill in tool that helps with shading I'm not sure what it's called though. xD

wendysky2
This is the one I just did tonight! Again I used that fill in method! I like this one a lot better actually. xD

I also wanted to note that @Renesmee and @Vogue  I did not forgot about your requests! I've been super busy and when I'm not busy I'm with family or just getting on VFK. I'm so sorry it's taken so long but I'm getting to your drawings as soon as I can! If I have forgotten any other requests please let me know! Again I'm really sorry it's taken so long! D:

I hope everyone has a Cluetastic day! Can't wait for the new Cruise Most Deadly chapter and Trails of Salem! I wonder whats in store for Jane this halloween?!

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments