The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Ryan weatherbee opened his eyes and saw that despite being eaten alive by a giant shrimp he was still alive and he saw that he was in a very dark room. All of a sudden ryan weatherbee saw a light and heard a voice.
"OMG RYAN!" the voice said to ryan weatherbee.
"Whos there" ryan weatherbee said to the voice. The light grew stronger and ryan weatherbee saw angelina milkdud and jackson brightttt standing in front of him.
"Oh its you guys i thought you were deceased after the boat thing." Ryan weatherbee said to angelina milkdud and jackson brightttt.
"No see jackson brightttt swam after his drum because he loves banging things but his leg got caught on something and then i tried to save him but we got eaten by a shrimp." Angelina milkdud said to ryan weatherbee.
"Taylor tedescopy is still alive too but i dont know where she is i left" Ryan weatherbee said to angelina milkdud.
"Thats ok she has no talent anyway. Im so glad YOURE here though! we can sing adele lets go." Angelina milkdud said to ryan weatherbee.
"I dont know where my bass guitar is the shrimp ate it we must be in her stomach do you see it." Ryan weatherbee said to angelina milkdud but angelina milkdud wasnt listening she already had started singing "hello" by adele and her voice was so terrible that she broke taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp right in half when she sang the high note and then the three of them were free from the shrimp's stomach but ryan weatherbee couldn't find his beloved bass guitar so instead of swimming to shore he swam throughout the Uruguay sea looking for his beloved bass guitar. He spotted his beloved bass guitar on the ocean floor and swam towards it but then he suffocated underwater and passed out from not being able to breathe and then he blacked out.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments

• AH!!! Poor Ryan!!!
    skylambsignature
  • woohoo a part everyday this is awesome! I'm getting addicted!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Are you posting another one today @miloZen?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I hope Ryan is okay!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @goldenpuppy yes

thank you all for reading i appreciate it so much

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• @miloZen this is good. Like so much. More plz
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!