The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Ryan weatherbee looked around the new dimension that he was in and saw thousands and thousands of giant tennis balls bouncing throughout the streets. These giant tennis balls were conversing with each other, having conversations and talking, holding briefcases, walking golf balls on leashes. Ryan weatherbee soon noticed that in this dimension, humans were giant tennis balls. Ryan weatherbee looked around trying to find his beloved bass guitar and could not find it. Ryan weatherbee went over to a lone giant tennis ball sitting on a bench eating a churro and introduced himself to the giant tennis ball.
“Hi I’m ryan weatherbee.” Ryan weatherbee said to the giant tennis ball.
“Hi I’m Quin roseboom its nice to meet you you look foreign are you not from around here?” the giant lone tennis ball named quin roseboom said to ryan weatherbee, who in fact, was not a tennis ball.
“Hi, yes i fell through a wall and ended up here you’re all tennis balls, do you know that?” ryan weatherbee asked quin roseboom, the giant tennis ball.
“yes we are all tennis balls welcome to Torlando Tlorida, in this city we are all tennis balls. You look human where are you from.” Quin roseboom, the giant tennis ball asked ryan weatherbee.
“I’m from another dimension where everyone is human. I was trying to go to the dimension where all humans walk on their hands and talk backwards really fast but my beloved bass guitar fell into this dimension have you seen it” ryan weatherbee asked quin roseboom, the giant tennis ball.
“oh a  bass guitar, yeah I saw it bounce that way here follow the tsum tsum brick road.” Quin roseboom, the giant tennis ball exclaimed to ryan weatherbee.
“ok” ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom, the giant tennis ball. Ryan weatherbee then looked to his immediate left and saw an entire brick road made completely out of tsum tsums and started walking on this tsum tsum brick road. When he got to the end of the tsum tsum brick road, ryan weatherbee was so shocked as to where he ended up he almost died.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter.

Comments

• i just started reading your story milo and it's SOOO GOOD!!! and omg i LOVE TSUM TSUMS IM SO GLAD YOU INCLUDED TSUM TSUMS IM CRYING PLEASE PUT MORE TSUMS IN!!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• this is SOOO awesome!!!!! thanks for posting this @miloZen!

• love it. SO GOood. Make more plz @miloZen .
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • AHHH  another cliff hanger!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • The best part about being late is you get to read 2 parts!! woohoo thanks @miloZen!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!