Betty the Skeleton (Skeleton w/ Hairbow)

My mom has been telling me for a few years now how she'd love a "girl" skeleton from the 13 Ghosts Mansion, the only difference being a single hairbow, and used the name Betty once or twice to name her. Today I came up with a silly animation idea to go with it that I drew out on sticky note with my terrible skeleton-drawing experience. XDscan003

To describe the terrible illustration, the "innocuous item" would be an older telephone on a phone table with a drawer/cabinet. The phone will ring(optional, could have the receiver vibrate), and Betty the skeleton will emerge from the cabinet, proceed to pick up the phone and, while balancing it on her shoulder and jabbering her jaw, pull out a nail file and begin filing her "nails"(bony fingertips). The loop ends when everything is put back as it was and she returns to the cabinet.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high for a 2024 release as we're only a month away from this year's skeleton release, but next time it's possible would be fun I think.

Comments

• lol this is so cute I'd love to see it :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!