Having a difficult time downloading epic ages

@VFK_staff I got a new laptop and now I am trying to download epic ages for windows and I think my laptop keeps blocking the download from finishing. it says it may be harmful to my device. is there a way to get around this? 
I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
400700_113340368867716_949336079_n

Comments

• I have it downloaded on my computer already but went to downloaded it again to see what she was talking about and I am getting that message too. I am wondering if it is the virus protection that I have on my computer that is blocking it? Or.. if it's on the games end. Either way, @VFK_Enigma or @VFK_Mintie could you help Holly please? Thankfully, I still have the game installed on my computer since I did NOT uninstall it to re-download (while testing it for Holly) but Holly can't download it. Also, I attached a picture of the message I got while trying to download it for reference. 

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• VFK Blocked

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow Thanks! I was able to download it after messing with my browsers security settings! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Yay! Glad you were able to download it! -hugs hugs- <3

waterfallglow signature