Italian membership or just italian food items

I just thought I throw this idea out here and hope if we don't get a membership at least some of this stuff might be considered to be made.
For the mount it could be a Gandolia 
71hGoMSVqvL the membership outfit could be a gondola operator outfit. 
the login room could be a villa 
download

I also like to suggest a few italian food items for the game such as a:
plate of spaghetti
italian pizza 

aurelien-lemasson-theobald-x00czbt4dfk-unsplash

shrimp risotto

shrimp-risotto-22-scaled

IG0511_linguine-with-shrimp-scampi_s4x3 linguine 
lasagna 

lasagna15

cicciolata 
cicciolata2 (6)
panna cotta 
LH-Panna-Cotta-wczm-superJumbo

I also really want a expresso machine please 
bucciarati cookies

9477-3-large
cutelina

Comments

• Italian membership would be wonderful  I love to see my Italian heritage being honored   because my late mom was Italian and my late grandparents were Italian and my great grandparents were Italian too. I would truly be touched  feel honored that my Italian heritage  will live on  VFK  I always hoped for Italian Christmas on VFK because I felt that my late mom was Italian and my late grandparents were Italian and my great grandparents were Italian and have a Italian Christmas doll and Italian Christmas ballgown attire and ball attire too. it would best way to honor my late moms memory who is been six years now and my late grandma will be gone six years  next years January 
  • PrincessGirly said:

Italian membership would be wonderful  I love to see my Italian heritage being honored   because my late mom was Italian and my late grandparents were Italian and my great grandparents were Italian too. I would truly be touched  feel honored that my Italian heritage  will live on  VFK  I always hoped for Italian Christmas on VFK because I felt that my late mom was Italian and my late grandparents were Italian and my great grandparents were Italian and have a Italian Christmas doll and Italian Christmas ballgown attire and ball attire too. it would best way to honor my late moms memory who is been six years now and my late grandma will be gone six years  next years January 

oh yea I guess they could work it into a christmas theme somehow. My uncle is italian too.
    cutelina
  • my culture is not your costume  [-X /j
  •   Famous Italian artist/Inventors:
    I think it would be cool to have some more of Leonardo da Vinci's artwork or inventions. 
    such as his 15th century design for a helicopter 

helicopter
    cutelina
  •  his early concept for a parachute 

leonardo_da_vinci_parachute  his great kite P1160338
    cutelina