Napoleon's Wild Ride: game suggestion ideas

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the upcoming mini game that will be in Colonial Age, I was thinking of these samples from another game that I've played before with their simple mechanism. You can use these ideas as foundations/skeleton for the game and then build it up and just add some variety if you will, to tailor it more with your vision. Can't wait for more additional updates in Colonial Age and I've been enjoying the upgrades in rooms like the new Quake! Keep it up!
:)

EXAMPLE 1

EXAMPLE 2

EXAMPLE 3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Hi Gift, I forgot to check out this thread.

These are actually really good examples for a gameplay style. I think a more mindless but difficult game like this could be really fun.

I think all 3 examples are similar and could be an easy to pick up game, fun, but hard to master/get a high score.

I could easily see this being the Paul revere wild ride type of game, but instead of a horse, ride the big blue ox. It could be fun if they let us play with up to 4 players too, it would be competitive to see who lasts the longest and get the highest score.

@vfk_mintie @vfk_enigma @vfk_nitro good idea here