the public extra rooms (castle/genie/hamster cage etc)

Can we please have a new public room with all the " public extra rooms" in it where they never get removed? I just tried doing the scavenger hunt and I don't have at least one of the rooms and none are in imports. Some people don't have these rooms and since the only way to get to them is by using an item, all the item(s) (castle, genie bottles, ship, hamster cage, trojen horse, clock, submarine, spaceship, and any others I'm missing) should be available at all times to everyone in a room somewhere. 
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• Giving this a bump and asking again if we can please have a room with the items in it (possibly off of Ai?).. For the second time the/an item(s) (submarine) are not available in AI for the scavenger hunt. Since the hunt visits public rooms the rooms attached to those rooms should be available for everyone at all times, regardless if you've been on vfk from day one.. or joined a couple of hours ago. Thanks!!
    dazzlej signature02
  • This is a good idea. It would make AI less cluttered too.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• For the third time since my post the extra rooms needed for the hunt are not in AI. The scavenger hunts are (as far as I'm aware meant to be) set so you visit public rooms everyone can access. These rooms everyone can't access because the items aren't available. Can staff please do something? Whether it's to temporary not use those rooms for hunts until you figure out a new spot for the items? or by making sure the items needed are in AI at the time of the start of the hunt, or only use the rooms of a couple of items and not use the others until a permanent solution is found? I love all the hunts and the new items that are released every few days along with the hunting of the different rooms.. but there are times I (and I'm sure others) can't do the hunts due to not having the item(s) needed to access those rooms. Can staff please fix this issue? Thank you!!! :)

dazzlej signature02