2022 UPDATES

2»

Comments

  • Fonna said:

    Hey @Flamanar I LOVE the dragon chalkboard font!! Just saying.  :P


    Oh, I love the way the font looks too!  But it's too small.  And some letters are cut off at the right edge of the chalkboard.  A bigger chalkboard and font would probably solve both of my issues. :)

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Some things were fixed, some remain.  What remains:

    Easter party favors (not loading at all)

    14th anniversary party favors (descriptions of stickers and miniature beach balls switched once they're opened)

    Freight Frenzy chair - loads in inventory, can't be placed in room

    spirit of the dragon basket cushion - plain, and spirit of the dragon basket cushion - spiral.  neither allow you to sit on them, only 'walk'.

    spirit of the dragon chalkboard uses a crazy-hard font to read, and some letters are slightly cut off by the right edge of the chalkboard.  Solution may be to make the chalkboard bigger and increasing the size of the font.  Which may make it easier to read.  And also might fix the letters snipped at the right margin of the chalkboard.

    That's all I can see, and thanks for the fixes you already implemented, as always!!!!  Flame



    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

    Fonna said:

    Hey @Flamanar I LOVE the dragon chalkboard font!! Just saying.  :P


    Oh, I love the way the font looks too!  But it's too small.  And some letters are cut off at the right edge of the chalkboard.  A bigger chalkboard and font would probably solve both of my issues. :)
    Use capitals, the scale is right on.

    Cyber alien hair - girls, still does not load
  • Fonna said:

    Flamanar said:

    Fonna said:

    Hey @Flamanar I LOVE the dragon chalkboard font!! Just saying.  :P


    Oh, I love the way the font looks too!  But it's too small.  And some letters are cut off at the right edge of the chalkboard.  A bigger chalkboard and font would probably solve both of my issues. :)
    Use capitals, the scale is right on.

    Cyber alien hair - girls, still does not load
    wow!  thanks for the tip with the font!  it looks totally different with all caps, and no letters get 'clipped'.  Retracting my spirit of the dragon chalkboard request.  Bizarre, but any port in a storm ;)  Flame

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • The new Koi pond does not load
  • The new Koi pond does not load
    Koi pond now loads (and is cool, btw!).  14th anniversary party favors are fixed as well.

    Still waiting for Easter party favors, Freight Frenzy chair, spirit of the dragon basket cushions (both kind) to get fixed.

    Thanks staff!!!  Flame

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

    The new Koi pond does not load
    Koi pond now loads (and is cool, btw!).  14th anniversary party favors are fixed as well.

    Still waiting for Easter party favors, Freight Frenzy chair, spirit of the dragon basket cushions (both kind) to get fixed.

    Thanks staff!!!  Flame
    And it is super cute! Thank you!
  • Popsicle Pin - Antique isn't tradeable 
  • edited August 2
    Freight Frenzy chair Fixed, thanks staff!

    Easter party favors  Fixed, thanks staff!  There's good stuff in those.  wish I would've gone for more of them. 

    Still remaining:

    spirit of the dragon basket cushions (both kinds only allow 'walk', not 'sit')

    Thanks!!

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • We have not received the event planner items or Bondi Beach Party bag that the news stated would be awarded September 2nd.
  • spirit of the dragon basket cushions (both kinds only allow 'walk', not 'sit')

    Staff replied that the cushions are supposed to be like that.  that's the end of my list, thanks staff.

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
Sign In or Register to comment.