Who is your favorite character?

Soo.... you probably know from my other post that Captain Jack AKA the guys in green is my favorite character and I was thinking "Hey what is everyone else's?"

And so you find me here asking!! WHO IS YOUR FAVORTIRE CDP CHARACTER?

Comments

• edited February 2022
    This would probably be a spoiler for anyone who hasn't played so proceed with caution:

My favorite character was the man on the train, and if you think about it he probably could see ghosts because one said "A picture is worth a family" which later you find out there is a family trapped in one.  I thought it was cool and spooky.

• edited February 2022
     I agree with you @MysteryBear  He's my favorite too
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• My favorite character was
    Spoiler:
    Nancy!
    Just the initial introduction of that character I thought was so beautifully eerie & set up so well!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Oh gosh this is a hard one.  @DonutLuverr has a great point I loved the way that character was introduced!

There are several categories to me, because you could have a favorite overall character, then you could have most surprising/unexpected character and of course most fascinating character.

So my overall favorite would be Jane Darcy of course!  Because she is who we always follow.  But that doesn't apply to just characters in this game, so next overall would be:

Spoiler:

Cecilia Garden,  firstly because I adore her dress and hair style and it seemed she was stuck in the painting before the Reed family which is so neat.  Secondly because I was really NOT expecting her!  So she takes both overall and unexpected for me.

That leaves; Most fascinating character, who for me is Mr. Reed!
    His back story is amazing, he was literally one of the people in the Donner party as a boy, and its as if you are actually part of the Donner rescue group even though it is years later.   It's as if you are almost reliving that time and saving the very last of the people still stuck in Donner Pass.  Such a wonderful twist (in my humble opinion)

All of the characters are great and I love everyone's choices above.  I'm looking forward to additional posts of favorites.

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`