Christmas At Donner Pass Review

This game is one of MissClue's best.  The characters were great and had a lot of personality, the graphics, sound effects and music are really terrific. Location is a beautiful mansion which looks great in day or night.  The game flow was easy to follow and the puzzles were not too difficult, which is a main part in my opinion and can really ruin the game.  There were plenty of places to look around.  My favorite times were following the gardener to the shed and playing the board game.  You will totally enjoy this game from beginning to end.  I give it 9 out of 10!

This is going to be a BIG year!  

Huge Miss Clue Fan  love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Fun fact, the game is actually a real game from the late 1800's!   I wish I could play it in real life but it run a pretty penny!!

I would love an in real Miss Clue Version though.  That would be really wonderful!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • i agree the ambience is great so realistic.  I wish I lived in that mansion  B-)