Miss Clue: Christmas At Donner Pass Feature poll!

From our previous poll it has been decided that the Space Bar will be the Preferred way to advance dialog in a conversation!  It should be included in the next updated version of CDP so watch for that!

Here is a new poll for other feature requests:
Miss Clue Feature Poll!
  1. Would you like the Double Doors to open one door at a time or both?
    1. Stay the same, opening just one at a time.
      25.00%
    2. Open both when clicked on.
      75.00%
  2. Add a feature to turn off the ability to look up and down in Cinematic Mode
    1. Yes, I think it would be a useful feature!
      87.50%
    2. No, I don't think it's needed.
      12.50%

Comments

• lets try to make life a little simpler dont add too much distractions the Christmas at donner was a truckload of glitches ...ws looking up and down for no reason doors openning and closing ( IT closed behind you anyway)  why the option? I bought this game with such enthusiasum and I felt i got shot down a big disappointement for me, i love a good Horrow/adventure but not when I have to DEAL with all those glitches and starting to RE-DO the game over and over not even my Saves were true to me .... Thanks for this Beautiful Game .... but felt so heartbroken now 
  • Hi @SwiftPetiteCast,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your feedback and concerns, we really appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

While Christmas at Donner Pass had been tested on a wide range of system configurations before release, we know this was only a small subset of all the varieties out there.  Bugs always seem to arise after a video game is released, and we are endeavoring to fix all reported issues quickly!

All the issues you mentioned above have been address and are included in the latest available download in your Miss Clue Download Area.  There is also another update scheduled for tomorrow, so if you run into anything just let us know and we will try to include it in the next update.

We are so grateful for your enthusiasm and support and for being an early sleuther in our first full 3D Mystery!  We wish everything had turned out as expected, though we hope that the updated version has the experience you were anticipating and that the rest of the Mystery goes smoothly!

Again, thank you for letting us know how you feel and don't hesitate to contact us with any future concern, or if you just get stumped in general!

-Mintie
  • Ididn't see the poll. I can't play if you have to use the space bar to talk. There is no reason to change it. I think if you have to change it then please make it an option. You are making this impossible to play for those of us with physical disabilities.
  • Howdy @princessmadiro

The Space Bar would only be used if you have heard a conversation already and want to move passed it quickly, pressing the Space Bar would move the conversation along.

It would in no way change game play, navigation or how you communicate with people in the mystery.  And because it is a feature, it doesn't necessarily have to be used, it would only be there if someone wanted to use it.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the navigation!

-Mintie