Looking For Miss Claira's Mansion

I'm looking to trade for Miss Claira's Mansion! I have some antiques to trade so let me know if you're interested in an offer!

Comments

• I'm interested
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • @Teapotprincess awesome! Is there anything in particular that you're looking for at the moment? I have some antiques (new and older). 
  • looking for fortune teller items but will consider any older ones

• @Teapotprincess ugh, I don't have ay fortune teller items. I do have a Donkey Head, a dripping popsicle, and a Flying Machine - 1* from the most recent antique, some Santa clothes from past Christmases, a Dancing Sugar Cookie, Witches Pots from the 2017 Halloween antique, and a Caramel Apple Stand if you're interested in any of that. I've also got some assorted hairs from past antiques. 
  • I'm interested in the flying machine fx and witches pots. Do you have any Mrs claus items? Also any red or blue hairs?

• @Teapotprincess I don't have any Mrs. Claus items to trade for this, but I do have one blue Magic Act hair. I have other red and blue hairs from memberships and such but no other antique hairs in those colors.
  • Do you have any other fx for trade?

• @Teapotprincess I have a couple of flying machine, but that's the only antique fx i've got for trade. Otherwise I do have other fx for trade (membership, older stuff, etc.) if there's something you're interested in!
  • Would the 1* flying machine fx, witches pots and blue magic act hair for the mansion be agreeable to you?

• @Teapotprincess Yes I would do that! I'll be on for a while today so just let me know when you'd like to meet!