Summer Ideas!

summerideas2021

You'll want to keep an eye on the Developer Blog for VFK sneak-peeks, Behind-The-Scene posts and even exciting updates!

What would you like to see this Summer, to complete your Sand Castle?  Are you thinking about Halloween early, and have a spooky costume in mind?

Whatever your thoughts and ideas may be; post them on the Developer Blog for all to see!

To log into the Developer Blog, you can use the same Login you have for MissClue and VFK/EpicAges!

Happy Summer!

VFK Twelfth Annual Sand Castle Competition
  1. Have you entered the VFK Twelfth Annual Sand Castle Competition?!
    1. YES! And I'm looking forward to Judging!
      69.23%
    2. No, I'm waiting for the next Contest!
        7.69%
    3. I'm helping a friend build!
        0.00%
    4. A little of everything!
      23.08%

Comments

• This is  dev blog suggestion actually. I often post suggestions here because of the ability to post 'inspiration' pictures. Is there any way to add that feature to dev blog if you would rather we post there? 
  • i would more summer outfits and Mary pop ins dress with shoes and hat umbrella  that she wears in chalk drawing scene 

• Unfortunately, I saw this posting too late, what with all the things to occupy us of late in VFK.  If I had seen it sooner, I would have suggested a bigger underwater-themed room for those of us who'd rather build below instead of above the oceans.  :)  Maybe for next year?

• So fun!  Thanks for the heads-up, I wouldn't have checked otherwise. :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • 1.Would love Shark trophy,medal,pin from the contest.

2. Blue Backwards Baseball style Cap with White VFK LOGO (host hunt, rare host room hat, or rare release antique) 

If you don't want to make it blue...other color ideas-
    Black with White vfk logo
    White hat with Black logo.

3. Koi pond host item

4. Epic Q for Jetpack FX (alternate way to travel instead of fairy
  • i love a Summer Ocean Trivial  Game with questions
  • Kyna said:

Unfortunately, I saw this posting too late, what with all the things to occupy us of late in VFK.  If I had seen it sooner, I would have suggested a bigger underwater-themed room for those of us who'd rather build below instead of above the oceans.  :)  Maybe for next year?

Beat me to it.  The underwater rooms are too small to do much with.  And mer-people need room to maneuver.  Definitely need a larger underwater room.  Increased speed (like tiny fairy, but maybe 'guppy magic') would be awesome, as moving around underwater is slow.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick