Mermaid Suggestion

edited July 2021 in VFK Developer Ideas!
@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie

I would like to suggest a WHITE mermaid/merman outfit. Can we also maybe get the moon mermaid hair in new colors, and by that I don't mean colors we already have a lot of? I'd love to see seafoam (bit greener than teal and lighter) a sweet yellow - not blonde, a shiny silver?  Perhaps something special for members with gold stamps?? 

Comments

• Fonna said:

@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie

I would like to suggest a WHITE mermaid/merman outfit. Can we also maybe get the moon mermaid hair in new colors, and by that I don't mean colors we already have a lot of? I'd love to see seafoam (bit greener than teal and lighter) a sweet yellow - not blonde, a shiny silver?  Perhaps something special for members with gold stamps?? 

Hi Fonna.  I saw a VFK staff member wearing a white mermaid outfit in game yesterday.  VERY pretty.  Might be reserved for staff only, though.  I believe staff also use white wings for fairy.  The white mermaid outfit was really nice.  Would love to see the outfits available for members.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

Fonna said:

@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie

Hi Fonna.  I saw a VFK staff member wearing a white mermaid outfit in game yesterday.  VERY pretty.  Might be reserved for staff only, though.  I believe staff also use white wings for fairy.  The white mermaid outfit was really nice.  Would love to see the outfits available for members.
    Oh UGH, I did not realize that. I suppose you are right and that means we won't get one. Bummer. 
  • Fonna said:

Flamanar said:

Fonna said:

@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie

Oh UGH, I did not realize that. I suppose you are right and that means we won't get one. Bummer. 
    They might be able to do some metallic-looking mermaid outfits.  Silver, gold, etc.  Honestly, what I'd REALLY like from mermaid is to GO FASTER.  Like we have tiny fairy that moves faster than 'regular' fairy.  Maybe a mini-mermaid would be cool.  Traveling through Mermaid land feels like walking through mud traveling through that area and getting stuck on various items. such is life.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I am still hoping for outfits inspired by the little mermaid or mermaid melody. I know there is a land version of the ariel costume but I really want her mermaid form as well. I also kill to have costume for trition for guys and they could make costumes for all of ariel's sisters. 
    cutelina