(Sandcastle Contest Idea) - Shark Trophy, Necklace Pin

I would love to see a shark trophy for the sand castle contest.  Similar to the orca trophy, a shark swimming above a rock, with seaweed/algae on the left and right of it.  The necklace can be a big shark pendant with the circular beaded necklace (I like that look).

I really like the look of the new shark summoning amulet - the blue and dynamic shark pose is cool!  I could see a similar look like with, but with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.  Perhaps the shark could be biting a big bite out of the placement number.

Comments

• great ideas
  • TrinityEveningTwinkles said:

great ideas

Thank you 
  • sharkmHere is a picture of how the shark gold medal would look. I would like to suggest it be on the beaded necklace (like orca trrophy, crab, popsicle).  I just like that look on the contest medals.

The trophy I think would be cool if it was large, maybe as big as the bat trophy.  The design would be similar to the orca trophy.  A shark on top of a rock, with seaweed on the left and right of it (the shark is swimming through). Below is a picture of a pose that could be cool (but with seaweed on the left/right), and I think it would be cooler if the shark on the trophy was a big great white.

shark
  • Here is a picture of a pose for the pin.  I think it would be neat if the # on the Pin had a chomp out of it from the shark.Medal

• @waterfallglow You got your starfish trophy, so now we dont have to compete for suggesting a trophy Lol.
  • millsfan said:

@waterfallglow You got your starfish trophy, so now we dont have to compete for suggesting a trophy Lol.

Yea. I hope you get your shark trophy tho!! -hugs hugs- :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited August 2021
    Great ideas Mills. Love the idea of a shark trophy. Would be awesome on a shirt and a pin. Please make a shark trophy. The images you posted are really cool Mills, would love to see those in game.
  • PunkRockUniverse said:

Great ideas Mills. Love the idea of a shark trophy. Would be awesome on a shirt and a pin. Please make a shark trophy. The images you posted are really cool Mills, would love to see those in game.

Thank you Rock : )
  • OMG HOPE THEY MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • WOW I love this idea!! So excited, hope it comes to VFK this summer! Tazz should support this too :)