I KNOW ITS EARLY BUT ITS NEVER TO EARLY TO START THINKING OF HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! SUMMERWEEN IDEAS

@VFK_Mintie    



HEY! so I know its still HOT and summery like outside! And we have a few months until halloween. 
BUT I COULDNT help myself and I had to post some halloween costume ideas that I had in mind for this year! @Lily_Hoshikawa helped me come up with some amazing ideas! And I thought I would share them! 

FIRST OFF!!!!!! 

THE GAME COSTUME FOR THIS YEAR! COULD BE THUMBELINA THEMED! 
For the girls you can either collect her beetle costume/dress that she wears to the beetle ball OR just her regular outfit that she wears with her beautiful hair! Because we all know everyone loves thumbelina hair because its so beautiful! 
FOR THE BOYS we could do the prince costume or the one the beetle wears that kidnaps thumbelina! 



lf
thumbelinabkgd

kflgklfdkglf;dkglfd;kg

thumbelina-2-e1587368959969
Whatever you guys prefer but I would love to see these costumes inside the game ! ! ! !

NEXT UP WE HAVE THE HALLOWEEN BALLGOWN IDEAS! 
So at first I was thinking that this would be cool as a membership but @Lily_Hoshikawa convinced me otherwise.
My idea was a ghostsheet membership exclusively for GHOST SHEETS with different faces and colors. Like the one I wear from the goosebumps membership but with either different colors orange sheet, red sheet, green sheet, orange sheet, etc all with a different face on them and glowghost magic that makes you glow up as a ghost. But then lily said it would probably be better as halloween ballgown costumes because then everyone could actually legit be a ghost at the halloween ball and I agree that it would be cool to have ghost costumes as ballgowns this year for everyone it would be so cute and spooky!!!!!!!!  OR EVEN TIE DYE GHOST COSTUMES WOULD BE COOL TOO ! JUST DIFFERENT COLORS !


ghost-costume-2
kldjfdkd


NEXT IS a studio ghibli membership with costumes from all of the movies also one of @Lily_Hoshikawa  's suggestions that I completely agree with and think VFK should do !  I was going to say just release them as regular costumes but a membership sounds so much better ! ! ! ! ! ! JUST think every week a new costume from a different movie. Kiki's delivery service, spirited away, howls moving castle, ponyo, arietty, my neighbor tortoro, etc ! here are some outfit ideas I had in mind for the membership: 

KIKI & TOMBO OUTFITS FROM KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE !

dkfjsdklfjkdsjf
dklfjdskfjkdsjf
dlkfdslfjsdkljf

SPIRITED AWAY OUTFITS haku and chihiro !!!!!



ifjsdkljfkdsjf
fgdkjgfkdjg
klfjdklj
OR EVEN A NOFACE COSTUME ! ! ! 

dkfjdkfj

PONYO OUTFITS! HER MOM AND DAD ! 





dfjdkgjfdkg
djfhdsjhfdfh

kjdfjkddgh

HOWS MOVING CASTLE HOWL AND SOPHIE


dfjdskjfdsf

l;alalalal


THE SECRET WORLD OF ARIETTY 


ariettty
arrrr
bababab

pooggg

PRINCESS MONONOKE



princess

dokjfdsklfjsdkljfkdsljfkldsjf

bubbbbbles

these are just some ideas if anyoner has any other outfit ideas for studio ghibli please comment them below or ideas for magic ! or mounts ! :) <3 :D :D :D :D 



NEXT we have some ideas from some regular halloween costumes 

1. CORALINE AND WYBIE  I WANT BUTTON EYES WE CAN WEAR ! 

buttons eyes
coraline buttons
coraline

boop

wybie
wybueeueueue


2.  ANNE WITH AN E  AKA ANNE OF GREEN GABLES OUFITS !!! 


llllll
lsdfksklfjsdkfljdsklfjds

rted

dklfjdskljfdskljfdksljf

kldfjdskljfkdsjf shirt


3. THE OWL HOUSE COSTUMES ! !! 




yusssss

the owl house

bugugugugugu

kikiii

bujbikjbklfdgklfdjgkfdljgklfdjgklfdjgkfdjgklfdjgf

pink


4. A GOOFY MOVIE COSTUMES ROXANNE AND MAX 


dfjsfjdsfjkdshfjdshfjdshjfhdsiruewirwerkd
DGODfgjkdflgjdfkljgfdkljg



YYYYYY

PLS

bbbobobobobobo



IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT :D ! <3 

HAPPY SUMMERWEEN! 

bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
«1

Comments

  • I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 
    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 

    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN AND HOCUS POCUS OUTFITS YOU WANT THEM TO ADD

    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 

    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN AND HOCUS POCUS OUTFITS YOU WANT THEM TO ADD

    ok HalloweentownKeystonesKey_ArtPSDDELTAALLH1801296_x_72084105-624x337_0
    hocus_pocus_1993_better_midler_kathy_najimy_sarah_jessica_parker_credit_allstar_picture_library_alamy_stock_photo_RWDKTM_2000x1270.0
    cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 

    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN AND HOCUS POCUS OUTFITS YOU WANT THEM TO ADD

    ok HalloweentownKeystonesKey_ArtPSDDELTAALLH1801296_x_72084105-624x337_0
    hocus_pocus_1993_better_midler_kathy_najimy_sarah_jessica_parker_credit_allstar_picture_library_alamy_stock_photo_RWDKTM_2000x1270.0

    jkhjkhjhjkhjkjhjkhuytutyutyut
    dkfjsdkfjsdkljfksdloewireo40395435

    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 

    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN AND HOCUS POCUS OUTFITS YOU WANT THEM TO ADD

    ok HalloweentownKeystonesKey_ArtPSDDELTAALLH1801296_x_72084105-624x337_0
    hocus_pocus_1993_better_midler_kathy_najimy_sarah_jessica_parker_credit_allstar_picture_library_alamy_stock_photo_RWDKTM_2000x1270.0

    jkhjkhjhjkhjkjhjkhuytutyutyut
    dkfjsdkfjsdkljfksdloewireo40395435



    aggggue

    DHSAHDSHKFHKSLFHK
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I really want them to make cinderella costumes so badly. This is the hill I will die on suggesting. 

    Aside from that I also want them to do rest of the disney faeries. 
    silvermist, iredessa, and fawn 
    I still want them to do either rest of the sailor scouts or sailor sernity and tuxedo mask 
    I also like to have costumes of kaito and lucia from mermaid melody 
    I also want danny phantom costumes. Danny for boys and Sam for girls 
    or danny and ember because ember is really cool 
    another cartoon i really want is adventure time they could do finn and princess bubblegum 
    lastly I really want them to do either halloween town or hocus pocus costumes 
    PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN AND HOCUS POCUS OUTFITS YOU WANT THEM TO ADD

    ok HalloweentownKeystonesKey_ArtPSDDELTAALLH1801296_x_72084105-624x337_0
    hocus_pocus_1993_better_midler_kathy_najimy_sarah_jessica_parker_credit_allstar_picture_library_alamy_stock_photo_RWDKTM_2000x1270.0

    jkhjkhjhjkhjkjhjkhuytutyutyut
    dkfjsdkfjsdkljfksdloewireo40395435



    aggggue

    DHSAHDSHKFHKSLFHK

    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    @VFK_Mintie    




    HEY! so I know its still HOT and summery like outside! And we have a few months until halloween. 
    BUT I COULDNT help myself and I had to post some halloween costume ideas that I had in mind for this year! @Lily_Hoshikawa helped me come up with some amazing ideas! And I thought I would share them! 

    FIRST OFF!!!!!! 

    THE GAME COSTUME FOR THIS YEAR! COULD BE THUMBELINA THEMED! 
    For the girls you can either collect her beetle costume/dress that she wears to the beetle ball OR just her regular outfit that she wears with her beautiful hair! Because we all know everyone loves thumbelina hair because its so beautiful! 
    FOR THE BOYS we could do the prince costume or the one the beetle wears that kidnaps thumbelina! 



    lf
    thumbelinabkgd

    kflgklfdkglf;dkglfd;kg

    thumbelina-2-e1587368959969
    Whatever you guys prefer but I would love to see these costumes inside the game ! ! ! !

    NEXT UP WE HAVE THE HALLOWEEN BALLGOWN IDEAS! 
    So at first I was thinking that this would be cool as a membership but @Lily_Hoshikawa convinced me otherwise.
    My idea was a ghostsheet membership exclusively for GHOST SHEETS with different faces and colors. Like the one I wear from the goosebumps membership but with either different colors orange sheet, red sheet, green sheet, orange sheet, etc all with a different face on them and glowghost magic that makes you glow up as a ghost. But then lily said it would probably be better as halloween ballgown costumes because then everyone could actually legit be a ghost at the halloween ball and I agree that it would be cool to have ghost costumes as ballgowns this year for everyone it would be so cute and spooky!!!!!!!!  OR EVEN TIE DYE GHOST COSTUMES WOULD BE COOL TOO ! JUST DIFFERENT COLORS !


    ghost-costume-2
    kldjfdkd


    NEXT IS a studio ghibli membership with costumes from all of the movies also one of @Lily_Hoshikawa  's suggestions that I completely agree with and think VFK should do !  I was going to say just release them as regular costumes but a membership sounds so much better ! ! ! ! ! ! JUST think every week a new costume from a different movie. Kiki's delivery service, spirited away, howls moving castle, ponyo, arietty, my neighbor tortoro, etc ! here are some outfit ideas I had in mind for the membership: 

    KIKI & TOMBO OUTFITS FROM KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE !

    dkfjsdklfjkdsjf
    dklfjdskfjkdsjf
    dlkfdslfjsdkljf

    SPIRITED AWAY OUTFITS haku and chihiro !!!!!



    ifjsdkljfkdsjf
    fgdkjgfkdjg
    klfjdklj
    OR EVEN A NOFACE COSTUME ! ! ! 

    dkfjdkfj

    PONYO OUTFITS! HER MOM AND DAD ! 





    dfjdkgjfdkg
    djfhdsjhfdfh

    kjdfjkddgh

    HOWS MOVING CASTLE HOWL AND SOPHIE


    dfjdskjfdsf

    l;alalalal


    THE SECRET WORLD OF ARIETTY 


    ariettty
    arrrr
    bababab

    pooggg

    PRINCESS MONONOKE



    princess

    dokjfdsklfjsdkljfkdsljfkldsjf

    bubbbbbles

    these are just some ideas if anyoner has any other outfit ideas for studio ghibli please comment them below or ideas for magic ! or mounts ! :) <3 :D :D :D :D 



    NEXT we have some ideas from some regular halloween costumes 

    1. CORALINE AND WYBIE  I WANT BUTTON EYES WE CAN WEAR ! 

    buttons eyes
    coraline buttons
    coraline

    boop

    wybie
    wybueeueueue


    2.  ANNE WITH AN E  AKA ANNE OF GREEN GABLES OUFITS !!! 


    llllll
    lsdfksklfjsdkfljdsklfjds

    rted

    dklfjdskljfdskljfdksljf

    kldfjdskljfkdsjf shirt


    3. THE OWL HOUSE COSTUMES ! !! 




    yusssss

    the owl house

    bugugugugugu

    kikiii

    bujbikjbklfdgklfdjgkfdljgklfdjgklfdjgkfdjgklfdjgf

    pink


    4. A GOOFY MOVIE COSTUMES ROXANNE AND MAX 


    dfjsfjdsfjkdshfjdshfjdshjfhdsiruewirwerkd
    DGODfgjkdflgjdfkljgfdkljg



    YYYYYY

    PLS

    bbbobobobobobo



    IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT :D ! <3 

    HAPPY SUMMERWEEN! 

    HALLOWEENTOWN SUGGESTIONS ! 



    aggggue
    dkfjsdkfjsdkljfksdloewireo40395435
    DHSAHDSHKFHKSLFHK
    bobobobobobobobotuyrtuy
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • a few more suggestions to keep the thread going:
    1. Disney's Hercules 
    2. scary godmother 
    3. I really want my life as a teenage robot :P
    4. barbie and the princess and the pauper ( or just any of the early 2000's barbie films ) 
    cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    a few more suggestions to keep the thread going:

    1. Disney's Hercules 
    2. scary godmother 
    3. I really want my life as a teenage robot :P
    4. barbie and the princess and the pauper ( or just any of the early 2000's barbie films ) 
    I have mentioned scarygodmother before but they havent done it yet :( 


    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    a few more suggestions to keep the thread going:

    1. Disney's Hercules 
    2. scary godmother 
    3. I really want my life as a teenage robot :P
    4. barbie and the princess and the pauper ( or just any of the early 2000's barbie films ) 
    I have mentioned scarygodmother before but they havent done it yet :( 



    dkjflsdjfklsdjfgksjgkfdjg
    kljfdgkljfdgkjfdg
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • TURN INTO ZOMBIE MAGIC ! ! !!!! ! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • MissWitch said:

    Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    a few more suggestions to keep the thread going:

    1. Disney's Hercules 
    2. scary godmother 
    3. I really want my life as a teenage robot :P
    4. barbie and the princess and the pauper ( or just any of the early 2000's barbie films ) 
    I have mentioned scarygodmother before but they havent done it yet :( 


    hopefully they will do it this year :D ! LOL
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • iojoijiojijij

    SOPHIES COSTUME FROM HALLOWEENTOWN 2 ! ! ! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original


  • CHASING FIREFLIES CANDY FAIRY COSTUME 



    candy
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I thought of another costume I like to have eventually. 
    Pippi longstocking!
    cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

    I thought of another costume I like to have eventually. 

    Pippi longstocking!
    YES !
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    Lauryn-removebg-preview-removebg-preview
  • CASPER MEETS WENDY! 



    kdjfkldjsfkdjf
    kjfkldjfkdsljfkdjf
    pooooo
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN 


    djkfdkdjkghjkfdhgjkfdghjkfdg
    fkjsdkfjdksjfkdsjfdklsjfdklsjf
    bbbbbbb
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited June 22

    frozen 2
  • I'd love a ghost pet! That Casper would be adorable!
  • Fonna said:

    I'd love a ghost pet! That Casper would be adorable!

    OMG YESSSSSS!!!
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited June 26
    Now, hear me out... Anastasia themed outfits. If you don't know, the movie is based off of the Lost Romanov princess. The entire family was tragically executed. Sad shame, really. However, the movie? Iconic. If you haven't watched it, literally go watch it. It's amazing.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited June 26
    Purplellama said:

    Now, hear me out... Anastasia themed outfits. If you don't know, the movie is based off of the Lost Romanov princess. The entire family was tragically executed. Sad shame, really. However, the movie? Iconic. If you haven't watched it, literally go watch it. It's amazing.

    Also: I totally feel the yellow dress at the end there should be a game outfit if not a membership. It would just work so well..


    Spoiler:

    image
    a06c62682512ff9f5f68c4c6b1b7ce00
    anastasia-blue-velvet-dress-with-draped-sequin-train-disney-cartoon-movie-costumes-cosplay
    anastasia-and-romanov-history
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Purplellama said:

    Purplellama said:

    Now, hear me out... Anastasia themed outfits. If you don't know, the movie is based off of the Lost Romanov princess. The entire family was tragically executed. Sad shame, really. However, the movie? Iconic. If you haven't watched it, literally go watch it. It's amazing.

    Also: I totally feel the yellow dress at the end there should be a game outfit if not a membership. It would just work so well..


    Spoiler:

    image
    a06c62682512ff9f5f68c4c6b1b7ce00
    anastasia-blue-velvet-dress-with-draped-sequin-train-disney-cartoon-movie-costumes-cosplay
    anastasia-and-romanov-history
    YESSSS!!!!!!!!
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited July 3
    WOOP
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • yes I love all of these costumes!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.