These candle wreathes as hats

I thought it would be cool if these were also wearable as hats !!!!!!!!! like how cute would that be ! 

thank you sparrow for cropping pic for me ! :) 

Suggested_Hats
bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original

Comments

• Yas!! Like super cute, please make these!!!
    Yw love bug!!
  • They did once in the past.  I agree, they look amazing.  Flame

Screenshot_2255

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • You can be sure this would upset the people that own the original hats as they are pretty rare/valuable.
  • i think that's a good point @Fonna

but what about the beanie? 
    we've had similar types of hats released (examples: acorn hat, pineapple knitted hat, bethlehem knitted hat, country christmas hat, indian candy corn hat)
    and as far as i'm aware the original beanie is still valuable. 

i think the wreath hat could work if they did one with bows, flowers, or some kind of decorations in it and a candle shape and color that's different than the original. 

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

i think that's a good point @Fonna

but what about the beanie? 
    we've had similar types of hats released (examples: acorn hat, pineapple knitted hat, bethlehem knitted hat, country christmas hat, indian candy corn hat)
    and as far as i'm aware the original beanie is still valuable. 

i think the wreath hat could work if they did one with bows, flowers, or some kind of decorations in it and a candle shape and color that's different than the original. 

Valid!
  • Omg yes Id love that