LF Elemental Bottles

edited October 2020 in VFK Trading Post
Looking for elemental bottles to get the dye for the witch hats. I only had one that I used, now I need more. If you have any to trade, let me know your wants.
Thanks!

Comments

• I want Baby Mice gifts from Galactic Trading Post! Trade me inside game! :)

@Blueburg

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • How many do you need? I can trade up to 50, and I'm looking for 15 of the skeleton pins from the quest that just ended :)
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Hey Blueburg, I am constantly selling them on the gave for 5k each. If you'd like we could get together to do the trade or try and find eachother in the game!
  • VanessaOxyStar said:

Hey Blueburg, I am constantly selling them on the gave for 5k each. If you'd like we could get together to do the trade or try and find eachother in the game!

Game* not Gave
  • GIFT said:

I want Baby Mice gifts from Galactic Trading Post! Trade me inside game! :)

@Blueburg

Ok I can do this, I only have one mice gift, but you can have it, for one elemental bottle?

• VanessaOxyStar said:

VanessaOxyStar said:

Hey Blueburg, I am constantly selling them on the gave for 5k each. If you'd like we could get together to do the trade or try and find eachother in the game!

Game* not Gave
    Very interested in this! I can get on, and am on and off a lot today if you see this. Just let me know when and where to meet if you are on today. Or if I see you, i'll see if we can trade!
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

How many do you need? I can trade up to 50, and I'm looking for 15 of the skeleton pins from the quest that just ended :)

probably a few of them. Unfortunately I don't have any of the skeleton pins to trade :( Do you have any other wants?
  • Blueburg said:

GIFT said:

I want Baby Mice gifts from Galactic Trading Post! Trade me inside game! :)

@Blueburg

Ok I can do this, I only have one mice gift, but you can have it, for one elemental bottle?

Can do!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Blueburg said:

Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Blueburg said:

Raven_Of_Asgard said:

How many do you need? I can trade up to 50, and I'm looking for 15 of the skeleton pins from the quest that just ended :)

probably a few of them. Unfortunately I don't have any of the skeleton pins to trade :( Do you have any other wants?
    I've been looking for a Harlequin costume for quite a while :) 
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art