(IDEA) Recolor old 4th & 5th place Contest medals&trophies

Hi,

With 4th and 5th place contestants now receiving a 4th or 5th place necklace and trophy to match the color of their 4th/5th place pin, I would like to ask if @VFK_STAFF @VFK_MINTIE and @VFK_ENIGMA would be willing to do this idea...  

The idea: Re-color all previous contest necklaces & trophies to have a 4th and 5th place version that matches whatever the color is for the pin.  

In all previous contests, fourth place is usually blue, and fifth is red.  With the new butterfly garden contest having fourth place as teal, I just wanted to specify that the colors used to be a little different.

I (and Im sure other people can relate) have won a fourth or fifth place position when trying to win a 1st,2nd,or 3rd place trophy in the past.  In fact, this has happened with what are some of my favorite trophies and necklaces in vfk (original pumpkin trophy, bat trophy, and dolphin).  An example is the original Pumpkin trophy.  I have always wanted a pumpkin trophy and medal, but missed out because I won 4th instead of 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  Going back and recoloring old contest prizes will enable players who didnt make the 1st,2nd,3rd place cut to get their trophy and necklace they could win in a current contest.

It would be highly appreciated by 4th and 5th place contestants if this could be done.  I understand this will be repetitive to recolor old trophies and necklaces to match their pin that was awarded, but I figured I could ask on behalf of all 4th and 5th place contestants.  Perhaps this could be done over time, I am not expecting every prize recolored on a single day release.  Maybe like 1 contest recolor a week released? 

THANK YOU for considering VFK,
-millsfan

PS - Here's pictures of the 4th and 5th place prizes I won that I wish had a matching necklace and trophy
VFK 4th place
VFK 5th place
Tagged: