anniversary shirt

It appears that this shirt is needed to complete the tasks...NOT FAIR...over load the game with activities and make a person chose what to do and then say later oh by the way you needed this to finish what you started...I've had a tough week and have had very time or desire to be on the internet...I go to VFK to be connected,,,mostly with my daughter...I collect stuff, for her and me, cause I know that's what she likes about VFK..not to say I don't like that to..but I find that I like collecting the rooms...this past week I haven't been on to busy with pregnant cat, which we lost..we have the babies, but mommy is gone and we have been hand feeding until grandma, who had a litter the week before accepts them..she finally has and we are off the hook, but the emotional stress of it all for both my daughter and I..has and is taking it's tole..I finally get back to tasks to find this..I can't finish it...nor continue with Poppy whom I started to take through the tasks!!!        NOT Happy with this turn of events

Comments

• Hey @NotherPearl!

I have a game shirt that I could trade you!

Let me know if you want it!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @NotherPearl the calendar says the shirt still being awarded from sleepy hollow and fireworks, 
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I missed the shirt too. :(

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Blossomflower said:

@NotherPearl the calendar says the shirt still being awarded from sleepy hollow and fireworks, 

Oh wait, really?!?!?!?!?!

- DASHES -

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • NotherPearl said:

It appears that this shirt is needed to complete the tasks...NOT FAIR...over load the game with activities and make a person chose what to do and then say later oh by the way you needed this to finish what you started...I've had a tough week and have had very time or desire to be on the internet...I go to VFK to be connected,,,mostly with my daughter...I collect stuff, for her and me, cause I know that's what she likes about VFK..not to say I don't like that to..but I find that I like collecting the rooms...this past week I haven't been on to busy with pregnant cat, which we lost..we have the babies, but mommy is gone and we have been hand feeding until grandma, who had a litter the week before accepts them..she finally has and we are off the hook, but the emotional stress of it all for both my daughter and I..has and is taking it's tole..I finally get back to tasks to find this..I can't finish it...nor continue with Poppy whom I started to take through the tasks!!!        NOT Happy with this turn of events

Yeah, this took me by surprise.  My bigger complaint is age-old bugs still in most of the games.  Can we get those hammered out so we can enjoy the games?   Playing the games with bugs is too much like punishment or something. Not fun.  That being said, Sleepy Hollow was quite liberal last night with giving out game clothes.  Fyi ;)

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • @NotherPearl

Hi!

Just checking if you still need the shirt, I wanted to know if I should hold it for you?

• Just won the shirt in Sleepy Hollow!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Woo woo @GIFT Congrartulations!!