SPRING CHALLENGES! (Beta) Extensive Info Thread

edited May 2020 in General

SPRING 2020 in VFK!

S P R I N G  C H A L L E N G E S

GENERAL SUMMARY:

Spring Challenge I - Trade! - Spring Cleaning: Trade 10 items to a friend!

Spring Challenge II - Sell! - Spring Cleaning: Sell 10 pieces of clothing!

Spring Challenge III - Butterflies! - Visit Both Rooms of the Butterfly House, and read at least 6 Butterfly Plaques!

Spring Challenge IV - Maze! - Win 5 prizes from the Victorian Mazes!

Spring Challenge V - Storage Container! - Trade for a Storage Container!

Spring Challenge VI - Storage Container! - Spring Cleaning: Put 10 items into a Storage Container!

Spring Challenge VII - Spring Planting! - Plant a garden with these flowers and pots, in a Victorian Summer Home guestroom!

Plant 2 of each of these in your garden!:

- Marigold Seeds - Bright Mango
- Marigold Seeds
- Valentine's Bouquet Seeds - Daisies
- Valentine's Bouquet Seeds - White Daisies

Plant 1 of each of these in your garden!:

- Asiatic Lily Seeds - Yellow
- Asiatic Lily Seeds - Red

Pots to use for planting: (Note: Be sure to use at least one of each of these pots!)

- Terracotta Planter - Tall
- Terracotta Planter - Classic
- Terracotta Planter - Short
- Terracotta Planter - Medium
- Terracotta Planter - Small
- Terracotta Planter - Square

Spring Challenge VIII - Dance In The Rain! - Dance in 8 public areas while it's raining during a STORM WARNING! 

Spring Challenge IX - Ride a Spring Ride! - Ride a Spring Ride! 
Hint: Any ride items with both "Spring" and "Ride" in their title, can count towards this challenge!  (Be sure the ride includes a turn!)

Spring Challenge X - Tidy Up! - Spring Cleaning: Store 15 items from any of your rooms! 

Spring Challenge XI - Spring Visits! - Wear the new Colorful Easter Pinwheel, and receive credits from every NPC (except Minerva and Faye)!

Hint: Be sure that you receive credits from an NPC to count as a completed visit!  (If credits are not received, the visit cannot count towards the challenge completion!)

Here is a hint for the NPC's to visit and receive credits!:

- Retro Age - Burger Cafe and Roller Skating!
- Retro Age - Dress Shop!
- Retro Age - Gold Stamp Store!
- Retro Age - Malt Shop!
- Retro Age - Pink Couch!
- Retro Age - Roller Skating Rink Lobby!
- Retro Age - Rooks Brothers!
- Space Age - Shop Galactic Trading Post!
- Splashtastic - Store!
- Splashtastic - Tiki Hot Tubs!
- Victorian - Shop Autumn Imports!
- Western Age - Inside Mercantile!
- Western Age - Inside Stable (Mister Ned's stable)!
- Zoo - Gift Shop!
- Zoo - Safari Gift Shop!

Spring Challenge XII - Spring Sparkles! - Spring Sparkles: Use a 5 Star Sparkle Enchantment! 

Spring Challenge XIII - Ride a Unicorn! - Ride a Unicorn! (Either your own, or a friend's!)

Spring Challenge XIV - Spring Allergies! - Spring Allergies: Pick up 5 tissues from a Tissue Box and hand them off to a friend or friends! 

Spring Challenge XV - Make-Over! - Give a friend a make-over!

Spring Challenge XVI - Puddles! - Splash in Puddles!  Walk around and step on 16 mud puddles around the kingdom!

After completing challenges I through III, you will receive the exclusive Golden Watering Can!

After completing challenges IV through VII, you will receive the exclusive Black Umbrella!

After completing challenges VIII through XI, you will receive the exclusive Rain Coat!

After completing challenges XII through XVI, you will receive the exclusive Thunder Storm Enchantment!

TIPS, TRICKS, FYI:

> Selling Task: Buy the Pilgrim Bonnets in 500 credits increments then sell them back in closet. Imports bonnets can be bought anywhere.

> Maze Task: There are 2 mazes: Victorian Map and Mansion. You can click your prize hourly.

> Storage Task: Trade your account a storage but don't check the task yet. Let them store things then trade back and that will you save time. You don't need to click things out of storage. Once you trade a full a storage container, the items just appear back in one's own closet. Pink Couch's storages can be traded to non VIPs.

> Dance In the Rain Task: Western Rooms, Stonehenge, English Country Side I and II, Gate House, Crossroads and Garden all have storm availability.

> Spring Visits: Splashtastic rooms: This could be tricky but one trick I do is I put my clone as a fairy and port them to me then turn their fairy off so they return to normal with pinwheel. Another thing is you can change in the changing area in the swimming pool outside Inland Ocean Shop. More tips will be added here if I find out more.

> Spring Sparkle Task: Buy 5x of the Sparkle FX in Merlin's Magic Shoppe, combine in pin tab then pass it around your accounts.

> Ride A Unicorn Task: Virtually everything is rideable since 2016. The rideable outfits are: Halloween costumes, Member Bundle outfits, Christmas pyjamas, Autumn Imports clothing (ballgowns, holidays etc), Gold Stamps sets, Ultimate costumes, some host pants can all ride. The choice is endless. Just need pants and shoes to ride, no changing of tops.

> Spring Allergies Task: VFK_Vintage left a tissue box in Victorian Main Street. Pass the tissue to your other task clones for a quicker finish.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Tips will be added soon!

Updated 4/24/2020

TULIP GROWING
    pretty-red-tulip-swaying-art-animated-gif
    TULIP CAT
    TULIP RABBIT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • UPDATED 4/26/2020

flower crashes cat

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • UPDATED

JUST

NOW

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I can't figure out out to hand the tissue to another player.  What's the trick?  Thanks for any help!

Patticakes
    Patticakes
  • Oh, nevermind!  I'm a noob.  I just saw the "give item" button when I clicked on my friend.  I never knew that was there!  Cool!  Thanks for posting the spring challenges!

Patticakes
  • edited May 2020

Completed the task info and might add some things in TIPS later. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • What's the trick to doing a make over on a friend?  I have the salon chairs, but the closet doesn't come up when I click on the friend.  What am I missing?
    Patticakes
  • Well, I kept rotating the chair and it finally worked.  Weird.
    Patticakes
  • I haven't been on vfk much lately. So, I'm not completely sure what the colorful easter pinwheel is supposed to be. Was it supposed to come in our easter baskets? Thanks for the tips! :)
  • Tyrell-Rose said:

I haven't been on vfk much lately. So, I'm not completely sure what the colorful easter pinwheel is supposed to be. Was it supposed to come in our easter baskets? Thanks for the tips! :)

HI ROSE!

Sorry I forgot to reply to this! The pinwheel is from Easter tasks. If you need help I can let you borrow one!

Find me when you can!

You're so welcome!

@Tyrell-Rose

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thank you! I would actually really appreciate that! I can trade it back to you as soon as I'm done with the task! :)
  • Tyrell-Rose said:

Thank you! I would actually really appreciate that! I can trade it back to you as soon as I'm done with the task! :)

I'm on right now! I'll be in Medieval Map!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve