gardening

I have been doing the gardening thing and one of the beef's I have about the program is that it doesn't allow for big garden projects to be locked. It would be nice to build with the plants and then once they are grown to be able to freeze the plant at that stage, not have to keep watering..that would mean not being able to harvest but at the same time would allow for projects like my campground, that has a room with over 50 growing plants to be easier to enjoy.... once I'm happy with the room.... I'm working on a maze room with corn.when that room is done I figure it's going to have about 130 plants if not more...also I'd like to see an upgrade to the ebony stand..like adding more ebony patterns and adding another tree...as you have exhausted the ebony and still have the program for seeds and not selling those seeds..I have over 800 seeds that really are for ebony trade cause I can't get rid of them otherwise and unless I stop growing and building rooms with plants that give non sale able seeds ..that number will grow...so the program does need a revamping or upgrade ...
Oh and in regards to the freezing of the plants clock..once you unlock it, business as usual..Idk..add a pause button. to the options :)

Comments

• I have a pumpkin gallery and this would be a very useful feature for displaying my pumpkin heirlooms. I strongly support if the harvest button is disabled. Great idea!