Fairy clothes, regular clothes, riding clothes, clothes clothes and ages

Not sure whether to post this here or in the 2020 update thread, so I'll put it here and tag.  A couple things I'd like to personally see fixed:

1)  being stripped of fairy when entering certain areas of the kingdom is frustrating and slows me down.  When I hit the Icetastic areas that turn fairy off for no apparent reason.  When I hit the Splashtastic age (it's no fun walking Splashtastic).  These are outdoor areas, and I've always wondered why we can't keep our fairies on??  I understand not being able to do that with Merfolk Age, but the rest?  I don't get it.  Literally.  I avoid Splashtastic, because I hate having to take time to switch my wardrobe up whenever I leave that place.  Same with Icetastic, although I'm forced to go there because of Ice Coins...although the ice coin shop seems to be....'frozen'?  There's been 'x' amount of new 'collections' that were supposed to come out for the Ice Coin shop.  And they keep disappearing from the calendar.  Are we done with the ice coins this year, and should grab what's there before it goes away?  :confused:

2)  we need to be able to wear regular clothes for dragon, phoenix, pony, horse, whatever.  Changing my clothes all the time to ride my rides is no fun (unless you folks do something spectacular like adding 'presets' to our closets...so we could 'save' a set of clothes we're wearing, in order to change from one -complete- outfit to another merely by switching from 'preset A' to 'preset B').  Man, my phoenix is -seriously strict- about what clothes he'll let me wear before I ride him!  And horses are almost useless, because changing to the special riding clothes for them is just ridiculous.  I like the riding clothes...but having to strip down to use those, then trying to remember what combination of clothes I was wearing BEFORE putting on the 'riding clothes'??  Opposite of fun.

3)  Ok I'll add it anyways: outfit presets, like I mentioned above.  I have frost fairy...and I feel it was a complete waste of time, because I have to change 'my everything' just to be able to use it!  I have special fairy gear for Phoenix that I love, but sometimes I'd like to try different items (like the gold stamp butterfly mens clothes).  Clothes are just becoming more and more 'complicated', for lack of  a  better word.  Yes, we got wardrobes, yay, happy days.  Serious relief.  But there are still items that aren't practical that remain and can be improved upon so specific outfits aren't a nightmare to try to remember.  I have no idea how my daughter does it.  She switches clothes every day, and some of the outfits are fairly complicated 'mash-ups'.

Just suggesting things to make game more streamlined for we, the players.  Thanks for listening ;)

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments