I just wanted to say this!

Hello!

So I joined VFK back when I was about 12 years old. And I used to play all the time! It literally became my life all through middle school. I stopped playing for quite a while and I totally miss playing all the time but I feel like I'm too old now D: I'm also so lost now! It's been such a long time! None of my friends from before play anymore, and I'm looking at all the new VFK features in awe haha. So if anyone's down to inform me of the new features or to just have a new friend, you can call me Ninja or Purple lol (its been so long since I've been called that XD). Anyway, yeah I just wanted to see if a lot of people still play anymore (:

Thanks for reading this far! Have a lovely day/evening all! <3

Comments

• edited January 2020
    hi hi ninja :)

something fun to do, just right off the top of my head is visit rad and nixie at the surf shop and say "happy hug day"
    you'll get a hug day t-shirt

surf shop is in splashtastic and splashtastic is in the "epic ages" area off of the medieval map its easy to find just keep walking when you get to the space map and go to the "inland ocean shop"

see you around
    bird

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I definitely recommend visiting the zoo in Australia Age!

Ahh you’re never too old to play VFK! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  •   Hey, girl!! I'm so glad you came back! I would love to be your tour guide! We should meet up soon!! -hug-

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Thanks for these suggestions!! I look forward to checking everything out and exploring everything new to me :D 
  • Purrfect said:

Hey, girl!! I'm so glad you came back! I would love to be your tour guide! We should meet up soon!! -hug-

I'm down for that! A tour would be fun ^0^
  • Ninja_Purple_girl said:

Purrfect said:

Hey, girl!! I'm so glad you came back! I would love to be your tour guide! We should meet up soon!! -hug-

I'm down for that! A tour would be fun ^0^
    Great!! I'm on pretty much everyday--evening PST is the best time to reach me! Even IM me on here, and I'll see it. I check my things frequently. ;) 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • One way to get familiar with the map is by doing quests. The wizard quest is a fun one to do and the additional faerie quets. There is also quests for special occasions such as holidays that will get out prizes like furni or pins. 
    cutelina