New Mannrquins

So a friend had a suggestion. She wanted me to submit it to the DevBlog, but  I couldn't get it to load.  We were thinking there should be new Mannequins (or even an upgrade the current ones) where after you rotate them in all directions, they will then have a sitting position.  This can bring some life in some of our sitting rooms (or restaurants for those of you that do that kind of thing)

Comments

• This would be super nice!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • yes!! Or ones that can use carry items.
  •  All of the above = fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited December 2019
    Great idea! I would also like to see mannequins with carry functionality as @Kitten has mentioned. I have a pumpkin gallery and cannot display every item (pumpkin umbrella, pumpkin wand) because mannequins cannot carry items. I think this would be a great addition in 2020!
  • Tomorrow said:

Great idea! I would also like to see mannequins with carry functionality as @Kitten has mentioned. I have a pumpkin gallery and cannot display every item (pumpkin umbrella, pumpkin wand) because mannequins cannot carry items. I think this would be a great addition in 2020!

That would be a great feature too.
  • I approve this thread and ideas! LOL :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Would be an awesome addition, absolutely!!!

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick