Idea for the Miss Clue Game after CDH

I had an idea for another Miss Clue game (maybe the one after Curse of the Devil's heart?). I'm sure this is probably the last thing developers want to think about right now, but I just thought I would throw it out there. I think it would be cool if their was a Christmas themed Miss Clue game. Maybe "Miss Clue: Secrets of Christmas Past" or something like that? Maybe it's just me, but we already have too Halloween themed games, so why not Christmas? 

Also, it could be cool if Jane had a sister or brother or something she didn't know about. But again, that's just my opinion though.

Edit: Also, this game would be on the website, like the rest of them (except Pemberly of course). Let me know what you think!
Miss Clue Game
  1. Should there be a Christmas themed Miss Clue Game?
    1. Yes
      80.00%
    2. No
      20.00%
  2. Should Jane have a sibling she doesn't know about?
    1. Yes: a sister
      60.00%
    2. Yes: a brother
        0.00%
    3. No
      40.00%

Comments

• edited November 2019
    By the way, the 100% is just from one person answering. just want to be clear!

Edit: I'm not actually sure if you can see that, or if it's just me, but just in case...
  • I'm not opposed to more siblings! I'm currently reading a novel surrounding the daughters of Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam Darcy. It's not canon and its purely made up by the author but I'm enjoying the usual fuss they have to experience. Very reminiscent of Austen's work. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question