Halloween 2019 Suggestion Masterpost!

2»

Comments

• Hi, let’s keep this a postive thread! I have no problem with people adding their additional ideas but there’s no reason to over-analyze and pick apart others!

Happy Halloween!
  • Anybody like Hay Wagon Rides? I thought the trailer would make for a nice collectible, seats four on each side or something. Pretty sure VFK has already sold a collectible tractor so I think it would make a nice set.
    Spoiler:
    hayride
    hay-wagon-rides

I haven't collected every candy in-game so I'm not sure if some of these have been made already, feel free to let me know. Just some of my favorites:
    Spoiler:
    Sour Punch Straws
    sourpunchstraws

WarHeads
    warheads

Heath
    heath

Take5
    take5

Also I know I'm a decade late but I know I'm not the only one who wants those original corn stalk walls from the Victorian Mazes during October -- would be an excellent asset for our competition entries!
  • edited September 2019
    Tomorrow said:

Anybody like Hay Wagon Rides? I thought the trailer would make for a nice collectible, seats four on each side or something. Pretty sure VFK has already sold a collectible tractor so I think it would make a nice set.

Spoiler:
    hayride
    hay-wagon-rides

I haven't collected every candy in-game so I'm not sure if some of these have been made already, feel free to let me know. Just some of my favorites:
    Spoiler:
    Sour Punch Straws
    sourpunchstraws

WarHeads
    warheads

Heath
    heath

Take5
    take5

Also I know I'm a decade late but I know I'm not the only one who wants those original corn stalk walls from the Victorian Mazes during October -- would be an excellent asset for our competition entries!
    Great ideas!
    I love Warheads, not sure if we have them yet or not!
  • Tomorrow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter You forgot to mention the teal pumpkin also has a purple interior. However, if we are only using interior lighting as our criterion, we will find that almost half of them -- Purple, Blue, Red, Green, and Magenta, all have orange interior lighting, so an Orange Flickering Pumpkin would not contribute to this variety.

OrangeInterior

@FracturedMemories Thanks for the bump!
    That is right, 2018 also has a purple-ish flickering right. Forgot about that. And yeah, I forgot how many have orange flickering lights but regardless I’d like to see the outside pumpkin be orange. Maybe with a gray or black flickering light since that might be more unique.

• @Perpetual_Fighter If the orange has some kind of a neon glow to it like the ghost pumpkins do, that would be sweet! But if the outer skin looks like the countless pumpkin patch pumpkins we get each year, I'm not too sure interior lighting alone would distinguish itself as a host prize, no less a host hunt prize. Keep in mind the orange 2011 and 2012 glitter pumpkins have a greyish/black interior.

And I thought of another fun idea while reading your post -- a grey pumpkin! Maybe make it look all sad and droopy with a light-red interior lol
  • Tomorrow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter If the orange has some kind of a neon glow to it like the ghost pumpkins do, that would be sweet! But if the outer skin looks like the countless pumpkin patch pumpkins we get each year, I'm not too sure interior lighting alone would distinguish itself as a host prize, no less a host hunt prize. Keep in mind the orange 2011 and 2012 glitter pumpkins have a greyish/black interior.

And I thought of another fun idea while reading your post -- a grey pumpkin! Maybe make it look all sad and droopy with a light-red interior lol
    I was thinking about grey too, even silver, but grey would be cool! I’d also love a Periwinkle Pumpkin :P
  • Tomorrow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter If the orange has some kind of a neon glow to it like the ghost pumpkins do, that would be sweet! But if the outer skin looks like the countless pumpkin patch pumpkins we get each year, I'm not too sure interior lighting alone would distinguish itself as a host prize, no less a host hunt prize. Keep in mind the orange 2011 and 2012 glitter pumpkins have a greyish/black interior.

Glitter pumpkins are a whole different thing, but yeah when I picture the outside orange I imagine it to look a bit translucent and vibrant - like the constellation pets kind of but a little more opaque and not completely see through. Also, I forgot to mention they released purple carved pumpkins last year... Pic below. I’m not opposed to a lavender flickering pumpkin, just this year I personally would prefer orange. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 4.05.22 PM
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Tomorrow said:

Glitter pumpkins are a whole different thing, but yeah when I picture the outside orange I imagine it to look a bit translucent and vibrant - like the constellation pets kind of but a little more opaque and not completely see through. Also, I forgot to mention they released purple carved pumpkins last year... Pic below. I’m not opposed to a lavender flickering pumpkin, just this year I personally would prefer orange. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 4.05.22 PM
    Your preference is fine, but we do also get orange pumpkins every year. But like I said, it’s all just personal preference.
  • Random décor items I've seen around that I would love.. 

Screenshot (14)
    Screenshot (18)
    Screenshot (20)

And what about this guy as the 13 ghosts prize. He could spread his wings and fly above the tomb when you approached him...

Screenshot (19)
  • Mermaid skeletons?
    images
  •                                  WRITABLE TOMBSTONES PLEASE!!!!

• Fonna said:

WRITABLE TOMBSTONES PLEASE!!!!

writeable tombstones that we can actually read would be nice lol
  • mice 
    Please do another adorable mouse of some sort. I love these sweet guys! 
  • Hey Everyone!

While we are all running around organizing and digging out our 2016, 2017, & 2018 candy I got to thinking of a cool way to somehow make that process easier while giving new purpose to a traditional/yearly item.

Similarly to the easter egg storage, I think we should have a dedicated candy bucket storage box. (this would be the easy, quick version of my idea).

However, I usually get very particular about how I organize my storages so I was thinking that the corresponding year's Candy Bucket (the FURNITURE item that you get from TRICK OR TREATING) could become a storage box!

Candy Buckets

Please see images below to better visualize it, notice how for the actual storage inventory I made it so that it would mimic what it would look like if you were using the 2018 Candy Bucket -- which would only allow 2018 candy to be stored inside of it.

Candy Storage

Object Inventory (Candy Storage)
  • I would definitely buy the witches  membership If comes out this Friday or I will wait until Saturday  night
  • Zoee said:

HoneyBee said:

I would buy the witches membership  so I can ride on witches broom

Zoee said:

HoneyBee said:

@Zoee I definitely thought we also had a magenta one. That's a purple shade.

Ah, yeah, I see that as pink

• PrincessGirly said:

Fonna said:

I think its awesome I would get the witches membership I am thinking about buying it
    Zoee said:

An addition to this set could be a pin of the dancing couple in the Victorian Mansion (this could also be a third painting idea). @Bluewiz animated an example in the gif below:

dancingcouplepin

• Some of these were already made last year, but I thought I'd give this thread a bump.

Happy October!