Need Indentification/values

Okay so, I notice that a LOT of trading posts on here show pictures of stuff, but not labeled in any way. I was gone from VFK for quite a while, but have been back for a few months, and obviously VFK has added a lot more types of hair/clothes in the meantime LOL xD so, having screenshotted some things, would really appreciate it if some of y'all would let me know what they are and how much they're worth :)

Collage 1

Collage 2

Collage 3

Collage 4

Collage 5
Thanks in advance!!
IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• My own values/preferences:

Star Journey hairs - 50K per (Some value at half million but I don't; seeing a lot of people bought Star Journey bundles, there will be a lot floating around in game & since its currently available through VIP pass, I value it as the lowest in my range 50K-80K.)

Summer of Love hairs - 80K-100K (I doubt I will collect Summer of Love like I would with Star Journey so the value is a bit higher.)

Ghost Dragon mid length hairs - 100K-200K (It's not as popular as the double buns nor the long curly one.)

Ghost Dragon braided up do hairs - 200K-500K (A bit more valuable than mid length hairs.)

Ghost Dragon long hairs - 300K-500K (Plays around the value of up do and double bun hairs.)

Ghost Dragon double bun hairs - 800K-1,000,000 (This is the most popular among the release. I know some can sell it as low as 500K too.)

Tiki Maiden hairs - 500K-800K

Inventor antique hairs - 500K-900K

Treasure Hunter antique hairs - 1,000,000 (Value lies mostly as it being the first antique hair ever released.)

*Buyable costume hairs I sell as part of the whole outfit but individually I would value them at 20K-60K depending on the year they were released. Every year is 10K added value per costume set for buyables only, no game and gold stamps costumes included. Example: 2017 costumes would be 20K-30K. 2018 would be 10K-20K, then just add as years go by. Some would be popular, some won't be so their value stops somewhere sooner than the popular ones.

*Gold Stamps costumes, I would value 800K-1,000,000 as a set simply because its not as easy to hoard as costumes for credits. Most times, I have to trade for them as well during the season. If the hairs are separate, then the hairs would fall around 100K-300K.

Note that this is my own rate. If you want to get a median range, ask some more traders then calculate with the common denominator, add your own value and then you can know the average of what something is worth. But sometimes, setting your own value works as well no matter what others say. It adds to the bunch of ideas that people already has!

Hope this helps!

- GIFT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question