Looking for the following items:

Looking for the following items: Lost world adventurer top and locket, griffin rider scarf, and high class hat! Also looking for mystic fairy human outfits, but they aren't as high a priority. THank you!
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• Locket and scarf have been struck off the list. Looking for the top now!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • What are you offering for the lost world top?
  • @perpetual_fighter So sorry I took forever to respond, I've been gone most of the summer! I will look and see what I have. What are you looking for?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

@perpetual_fighter So sorry I took forever to respond, I've been gone most of the summer! I will look and see what I have. What are you looking for?

No problem, and I’m looking mostly for animated host or membership pins, some of the astrology membership items, Ice, and some Fx I’m missing. My whole wants list is on my signature in game.
  • @perpetual_fighter It's all I can do to hope I have something that suits your fancy! I will have to find you and check out your signature sometime soon! Danke dir!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I have the Mystic Human Fairy outfits! I'm looking for credits or any things you can show me, show any time!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question