Monthly Master Post ***June Edition***

Comments

• PPS.  the main point of these is to cut back on how many threads the developers have to dig through in order to get to the ideas that we all have;  that being said, maybe we can post them all into one thread; ie. this thread until we get a pinned thread!  
  • Something I'd love to see is a Mid-Summer Antique Shop, maybe around August?

I think this would be the perfect opportunity for more carnival-themed furniture (like the cotton candy/ice cream/lollipop food stands) including Soft Pretzel stands, Snow Cone stands, etc. Additionally, I'd love to have advertisement posters, that advertise things like ice cream, cotton candy, hot dogs, etc. 

Other options could include a life-sized antique Ferris Wheel, Carousel, circus tents, etc, as well as carnival games like bust a balloon, ring toss, bouncy castle, etc.

Would be cool to get Carnival Workers (similar to the butler and the elves), maybe one holding a bouquet of balloons? Similar to balloon stands, when clicked, he would give the player a balloon. Another idea would be a person dressed as a Clown

This would also be a fitting time to work in some Midsummer Night's themed antiques 

:)