Summer 2k19: Ideas

Summer is right around the corner! I can't believe it is already June - and almost halfway through. With the turn of summer means sandcastle and other amazing ideas coming to life!! With that, I had this interesting idea in mind - that I've been pondering on for a while.

Everyone knows the Dyer Room set, right? With its' infamous high price, it consisted of six rooms all connected together. There was a kitchen, bedroom, garden, living room, etc. What I was thinking was, for summer, release a similar set of rooms [preferably credits, not stamps - accessible to all!] that is summer themed. What better theme than a houseboat!

1. There could be a room for the deck [with a pool attached??], a suite room [with an attached bathroom??], boiler room, captain's room [with the steering controls] and stairs in the deck room that you could walk up to to get to the steering.
  2. I would love it if, in the deck room, was a lounge chair that could let you get a tan [or sunburn], and could let you change into a bathing suit. 
  3. The time of day could change, as well. Like, past a certain time [in your timezone, of course], say 7 pm EST, the moon could start to come out. Colonial Age exhibits this, as when the sun sets, all the buildings become locked.
  4. Hot tubs! I would love to see hot tubs with bubbles, as opposed to the earlier idea of pool/s in the room. 
  5. Sound effects could be the following: water splashing against the boat in any room, with the whistling of wind. There could be even rocking [I know this isn't really a sound effect, but y'know..] of the boat.

I would definitely like to hear thoughts on what this summer could bring. I am definitely ready for Summer of 2019, and what it could bring to VFK. :)
R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• I really want a host hunt for a backwards hat and more host events overall.  I would enjoy new expensive rooms, however I do want them to be gold stamps as vfk rarely makes expensive rooms or items to cash saved gold stamps on.