Summer of Love Ideas/Hopes

Here are some of the things I would love to see come to the Summer of Love membership.

1. Bell Bottoms that have different designs or colours doing down the sides.
h1 

2. Maybe something like this but in the brighter neon colours from the 70's.
h2 

3. Maybe some shirts like these in a bunch of different colours for the guys.

h3 

4. Maybe some Austin Power style suits in not so wacky colours.
h7 

5. We can't go without having at least one tie dye shirt.
h8 

6. Then there is the hair accessories. They can be made to be both boys and girls if wanted.

h5

h6
VFK sig

Comments

• I really like the 2nd outfit!

I really like these outfits, especially the pants with the star patches in the third pic:

60soutfits

Also really love the boho vibes:

boho1
    boho2
  •   images (1) I hope to see a hair like this Mignonne-Handmade-Braided-Flower-Crown a flower crown like this or wedding-flower-crown-fabulous-the-perfect-bridal-hair-accessory-chic-blushing-from-twig-honey-uk-australium-nz-hairstyle-with-real-fresh-for-guest one like this images (2) hair like this mccalls-2129_grandeI like these hair styles 
    cutelina
  • Zoee said:

I really like the 2nd outfit!

I really like these outfits, especially the pants with the star patches in the third pic:

60soutfits

Also really love the boho vibes:

boho1
    boho2
    I love all of these. I get a total "hippie" vibe from them all and I love it.
    VFK sig
  • FracturedMemories said:

summer-of-love-glasses
    summer-of-love-pants1
    summer-of-love-shirt1
    summer-of-love-shirt2 

These would make amazing options for all the guys in the game. I love love the glasses
    VFK sig
  • cute_lina said:

images (1) I hope to see a hair like this Mignonne-Handmade-Braided-Flower-Crown a flower crown like this or wedding-flower-crown-fabulous-the-perfect-bridal-hair-accessory-chic-blushing-from-twig-honey-uk-australium-nz-hairstyle-with-real-fresh-for-guest one like this images (2) hair like this mccalls-2129_grandeI like these hair styles 

That hair is amazing and I need it. Also love the rest of the head bands and the clothing options
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

cute_lina said:

images (1) I hope to see a hair like this Mignonne-Handmade-Braided-Flower-Crown a flower crown like this or wedding-flower-crown-fabulous-the-perfect-bridal-hair-accessory-chic-blushing-from-twig-honey-uk-australium-nz-hairstyle-with-real-fresh-for-guest one like this images (2) hair like this mccalls-2129_grandeI like these hair styles 

That hair is amazing and I need it. Also love the rest of the head bands and the clothing options
    thank you
    cutelina