NEW IDEA: Family Feud -don't steal before I can do this or I will be very sad-

edited February 2019 in General
So! I did this once. A really long time ago, kinda sloppily but it was, relatively, a success:

Family Feud.

You all pretty much have an idea of the game show, yes? Especially if you are American- So you know how it works. I was wondering if THIS friday, would anyone be interested in playing?

Two teams. Five or six people. Spectators are allowed but I need these teams. Four is the minimum people on a team. The prize is unknown  at the time. Like actual family feud, there is most likely a grand prize. As grand as a person like me can give. SO

There will be three rounds, then fast money.

The fast money prize will probably just be five/four/six bonnets so that if you meet the goal, obviously you all get one. It's kind of abstract but is anyone interested at all? I really hope so because it has been on my mind all day.

SO! Again. Anyone interested? Please get back to me ASAP.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• This sounds like a really awesome idea! My sister pianobliss used to do this and it was super fun :) it was a while ago so I would be really happy if someone brought the game back to life!  :-bd
  • @Strawberryicecream Sweet! I'm planning friday some tiema round 5ish CST or 6ish CST
  • @iStella Yo buddy, you interested?
  • I'm totally interested!  Just let me know when and I'll be there XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• UPDATE: I taught my parrot how to respond with "The Family Feud" upon asking "IT'S TIME TO PLAY"