Halloween Costume Ideas

These are the costumes that I would love to see in game that I have been suggesting for a while

1) Walking Dead

Girls would have: Maggie, Michonne, and Carol

maggie
michonne
Carol

Boys would have: Glenn, Rick, and Daryl

glenn
rick
daryl

2) Phantom of The Opera

Girls would have Christine

christine
Christine 2

Boys would have the Phantom

Phantom
Phantom 2 Skull mask in this picture would be for both Boys and Girls!
Signature

Comments

• phantom of the opera would be nice. I don't know much about the walking dead but I hope they make some of these ideas. 
    cutelina
  • edited October 2018
    My ideas, copied directly from my Devblog post:

"First, for costumes, I'd really like to see some... generic Halloween costumes, if that makes sense. No anime costumes. No Disney costumes. No video game costumes. Just some good, old-fashioned Halloween costumes like when VFK first opened. 

Maybe release a new Skeleton costume and a Mummy costume. 

I will say that VFK needs another Ghost costume, so perhaps we could get some different color Ghost costumes with different faces on them! 

I'd also love to see some generic fairy-tale costumes that are not based on any one specific story, like Fairy God Parents or Villager costumes to name a few. 

This may also be a bit of a stretch, but I'd like to see VFK expand into some slightly-scary costumes, like Ghouls and Mythological and Folklore creatures. 

Show me some original costumes!"
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would also like to see Walking Dead and Phantom of the Opera costumes. They would be cute
    vfkk
  • I love the Phantom of the Opera costume idea! I also like @Jessizoid's fairy tale costume! I hope you guys will get a idea you want. :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited October 2018
    Jessizoid said:

My ideas, copied directly from my Devblog post:

"First, for costumes, I'd really like to see some... generic Halloween costumes, if that makes sense. No anime costumes. No Disney costumes. No video game costumes. Just some good, old-fashioned Halloween costumes like when VFK first opened. 

Maybe release a new Skeleton costume and a Mummy costume. 

I will say that VFK needs another Ghost costume, so perhaps we could get some different color Ghost costumes with different faces on them! 

I'd also love to see some generic fairy-tale costumes that are not based on any one specific story, like Fairy God Parents or Villager costumes to name a few. 

This may also be a bit of a stretch, but I'd like to see VFK expand into some slightly-scary costumes, like Ghouls and Mythological and Folklore creatures. 

Show me some original costumes!"
    be nice if they re made the ghost and made it transparent.
    cutelina
  • @Jessizoid I love this idea. Ghost costumes with different faces would be cute :)
    Signature
  • Another cool costume idea would be Avatar the Last Airbender

Girls would have: Toph, Katara, and Azula

Costume 1

Costume 3

Costume 2

Boys would have: Aang, Sokka, and Zuko

Costume 4

Costume 5

Costume 6
    vfkk
  • Just no more costumes that look the same as years before like the newest costume and the greek goddess costume
    vfkk
  • I would love to see Phantom Of the Opera and Avatar costumes!

I would also like to see Police outfits for boys:
    Police

And Nurse outfits for girls:

nurse
  • @CampFire those are cute
    Signature
  • I really want the Phantom of the Opera costumes. They would be totally amazing, and I have been wanting them for years. And I love the rest of the ideas. 

I just want to see something different this year than costumes that all look similar, or just a bunch of Disney and anime costumes like the last couple of years.

I think a generic zombie costume would be nice, since I think the only one we have is Zombie Cheerleader and that is from way way back. I'd also love to see a new pumpkin and a new ghost costume.

VFK sig
  • Give me those basic costumes like that police man and nurse. As much as I love anime and games and grateful for that Ariel costume, but we need more basic. The baseball one was okay............ just something generic like that. Firemen, nurse, doctor, a freaking donut or dino costume (you know which one im talking about). Those silly costumes you'd find at a store and maybe try them on (my friend keeps doing this, and the latest one is a sushi). 

I agree, another re-colored ghost would be nice or with silly faces(sorry idk if it was this post or the shut down one), yes please more zombies, both walking dead and non-walking dead. On the topic of walking dead, sorry not sorry, but also put in the video game version. Clementine, Lee, etc. because i want Clem's hat so bad. 
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone I hope they do more generic costumes as well, we havent had much of those lately
    Signature
  • I would really love to see Avatar The Last Airbender Costumes as well as the generic ones that you guys have suggested

vfkk
  • I have idea for a costume Kim possible mission outfit and her hair  and her Cheerleader outfits  
  • cute_lina said:

Jessizoid said:

Love the idea of Phantom of opera costumes Its won of my favorite French plays   that I never seen before

• PrincessGirly said:

cute_lina said:

Jessizoid said:

Love the idea of Phantom of opera costumes Its won of my favorite French plays   that I never seen before

?
    cutelina
  • Anatasia costumes would be cute! But some of these might be more appropriate for Winter/Christmas?

Spoiler:

0a8ab88271bfa5479a08646124682018

anastasia-broadway-eye-06

anastasia-max-von-essen

bfc6b794eb94c8387f5050869e0352f6 

Caroline-OConnor--Anastasia--Broadway--Countess-Lily--Linda-Cho--Interview

DOTME_VVwAACGTv

download (1)

download (2)

download (3)

download (4)

download (5)

download (6)

download (7)

download 

• Kitten said:

Anatasia costumes would be cute! But some of these might be more appropriate for Winter/Christmas?

Spoiler:

0a8ab88271bfa5479a08646124682018

anastasia-broadway-eye-06

anastasia-max-von-essen

bfc6b794eb94c8387f5050869e0352f6 

Caroline-OConnor--Anastasia--Broadway--Countess-Lily--Linda-Cho--Interview

DOTME_VVwAACGTv

download (1)

download (2)

download (3)

download (4)

download (5)

download (6)

download (7)

download 

I requested Anastasia for Winter 2017 Ball! :) Love the theatrical costumes they did!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess you did? Did they come out with it?
  • Kitten said:

@GiftPrincess you did? Did they come out with it?

No, not yet! Their gowns have a lot of details so we might see them later!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Chyne said:
    I know I saw this morning :) vfk did a wonderful job on the outfits. They came out so pretty, 
    cutelina
  • edited October 2018
    The Phantom of the Opera costumes are by far my favorites this year.

Talking about media-related costumes made me interested in seeing some costume from the ever popular J-RPG Persona 4, or the recently released J-RPG Persona 5. Perhaps not this year, since Halloween is coming up, but maybe in the future.
    Spoiler:
    p4chara
    p5chara 
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid Phantom of the Opera are my favorite too! I've been asking for these for quite some time now and I am happy that we finally have them! Also the J-PRG Persona would look great as costumes!
    Signature
  • Envying_Rose said:

Another cool costume idea would be Avatar the Last Airbender

Girls would have: Toph, Katara, and Azula

Costume 1

Costume 3

Costume 2

Boys would have: Aang, Sokka, and Zuko

Costume 4

Costume 5

Costume 6
    I have also mentioned that these costumes should be made :) 
    Back a while ago on the devblog 

my appa agree's 

30594658_1648713231921527_1107241707101322434_n
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited October 2018
    @CozyFallWitch  OMG you're Appa plush is SO cute
    Signature