FURNITURE ENTRY POINT

edited November 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!

I read on the devblog under Halloween ideas where somebody, I think it was osmello, asked if we could get an entry point for furniture placement in rooms. 

vfk … this would be brilliant!  it is so difficult to create rooms when the furniture from your inventory is all placed under, behind, below already placed items, forcing us to move them from the spot one by one as we place them.  this also totally negates the ability to place multiple items at once!

and of course, not to mention how it would change the course of room competition building!

you've been great taking our suggestions under serious consideration and I hope you think this is won long overdue suggestion as well.  it could be gold stamp item but tradable.  would be great to have now! lol but if that's impossible, then it would be great to have before gingerbread competition starts.

so PLEASE VFK!!! (not shouting - yelling for attention! lol) PLEASE find a way to give us some kind of Furni Entry Point we can place and move around rooms.  it doesn't even have to become invisible bc it is something to be stored anyway once the room is done.

mega hugs - hope you have a Spookytasttic Halloween! 

Furniture Entry Point
  1. If VFK creates a Furniture Entry Point, would you use it?
    1. Yes, most definitely! It would be a God-send!
      89.47%
    2. No, I never build anything ever so i don't care!
      10.53%

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Comments

• This would be good but I found that zooming in 125% and 150% allows me different places to put my stuff when I place them. This is because I'm mostly a browser player and I don't use EA. Also why I prefer browser over client anytime during building. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • GiftPrincess said:

This would be good but I found that zooming in 125% and 150% allows me different places to put my stuff when I place them. This is because I'm mostly a browser player and I don't use EA. Also why I prefer browser over client anytime during building. :)

that's a really good tip gift!  but I would still prefer to "pick the spot"!   :)

frozen

• BUMP this thread bc I would love to have this next week!!! please answer poll if you agree!

frozen

• yes PLEASE this would literally make life so much easier when it comes to building 
  • Yeah I'd like this so I can build over the normal spot where everything appears lol and be able to move the "spawn point" all over the room

2018-09-13

• I would love to see this. It would make building for competitions a lot easier.

• YES!!!! We so need this!!

--
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!