solid ghost dragon?

edited October 2018 in General
hello!

today i saw someone riding their ghost dragon and it was see-through like a ghost. when i ride mine it is solid. is my dragon glitched??

okkk

new sig

Comments

• Hi @Cordelia!

If you clear your cache does the issue persist?

-VFK_Mintie
  • @VFK_Mintie hi mintie!
    im on epic ages, so i'm not sure how to clear my cache on it. let me log in to the browser client and i'll let you know :)

new sig
  • @VFK_Mintie i cleared my cache on my browser and it seems to be working. however, it's still solid on my epic ages. i guess i'll wait it out for it to fix itself. thanks a lot! 

new sig
  • edited October 2018
    If you completely close Epic Ages and reopen it that should update the dragon!  You can close Epic Ages by several ways:

1.  Click the info button on your friends list and click "Log out" then close the login window that comes up!
    2. Go into the system tray, right click the Epic Ages icon and click "Exit"
    3. Open a Task manager and close it from the list of programs up!

After closing it using one of the three methods if the issue is still there, we will issue an update! 

-VFK Mintie 
  • hi @VFK_Mintie !

I closed my Epic Ages program completely and restarted my PC but I'm still getting the same problem. However, it's totally a no biggie. I really appreciate your responses! 

new sig
  • @VFK_Mintie

hi mintie! sorry to bother you. after a few weeks I am still having this problem. would you suggest uninstalling epic ages and reinstalling to see if that fixes the problem? 

new sig