Staff please...

Hello! I am pleased that you took a moment of your time to click on my thread. I would like to direct your attention to this (rather lovely, in my opinion) light room that I have put together.

Picture1

Now the only problem with this room is that the poor red dolphin does not have a red Cosmic Colors - Lamp to stand on with his buddies. Staff, since these are available in the Galactic Trading Post, do you think you could please please please make a red lamp to go with the rest of the series?

(I mean also, if you wanted to make an orange Twinkle Star Light that would be great as well. But since those were old scavenger I figured there wouldn't be a good chance of that.)

Comments

• Your room looks aesthetically pleasing! :D

twinkly night

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess Thank you! I really need to remember to move those halloween lanterns next door to my seasonal lamp room. They don't really match the rainbow theme I have going here.
  • @HoneyBee that room is totally fab!!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!