Halloween Ideas

2»

Comments

• edited October 2018
    prettyredstone said:

GiftPrincess said:

FracturedMemories said:

Some of these aren't terrible but staff, PLEASE no more anime costumes! They are getting worn out QUICK! 

-----This is coming from somebody who enjoys watching anime, but I just feel like year after year the more anime costumes that we get, the less appealing they are to the eye.  

I don't think the mickey and minnie costumes have been done simply because of trying to stay away from becoming too much like VMK.  The scooby costume is the best one on here though 
    I LOVE ANIME!!!! But the only thing that comes to my mind that they have made is Naruto and Zelda... The rest are Disney inspired and other movie inspired. Were there more anime costumes that came out?
    but zelda isn't anime......... it's a game (which i like to see more)

the only actual anime-like costumes i remember are:
    hastune miku
    sailor moon
    both naruto characters
    dragon rider (pokemon)
    both pokemon characters
    Hatsune miku isn’t a anime characters she’s a vocaloid. But I can see what you mean by anime like costumes Bc of the costume they did. Some of the Naruto characters Sakura and naruto. ( yeah seem like a reality of anime characters) m
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

I would love more anime inspired costumes but my top priority is getting rest of the disney princesses costumes. the ones I want the most are.

1. Ariel and Eric for guys( I been wanting this one for years. I hope if they do her they make two outfits like they did for belle. This time it can be her lend and sea form like what per suggested. )
    2. Cinderella and her Prince  ( I love Cinderella's ball gown it's so beautiful. I would love to have it in the game to wear with Belle's gown and possibly Ariel's if they do her's. )
    3. Tiana and Naveen ( People seem to have forgotten about her so I decided to include her. I lover her green dress so much it's really pretty. I also like Naveen's prince outfit.) 
    4. Jasmine and Aladdin ( These two are the lowest on the list because we already have two genie outfits similar to what jasmine wears. Aladdin's prince outfit would actually interesting to see. )
    Anime costumes:
    Black Butler they could do ciel and elizabeth or ciel and doll or ciel, sebastian, beast, and doll. 
    Tokyo Ghoul I really want juuzou somehow someway
    Maybe they could also do other magical girl shows like Tokyo mew mew or Madoka Magica
    Sailor Moon I also love a Princess Sernity and Tuxedo Mask costumes 
    Vocaloid: 
    Kagamine Len and Rin 
    Cartoons: 
    Adventure Time I would love Finn and Princess Bubblegum costumes this year because the show is ending soon. Jake could be a full body costume anyone could wear.
    Steven Universe I am still hoping for a Greg and Rose costume. Rose's hair and dress would look so pretty in the game.
    Also yes I would love the princess and the frog costume
  • Yay!!! Ariel got made! 

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 1.55.42 PM
  • yay. I love it so much.
    cutelina
  • Adding this to the player ideas made!  Woot woot Congrats @Perpetual_Fighter
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• cute_lina said:

yay. I love it so much.

Same, I love that they made the bow separate from the hair and not attached (like belle's) 
  • iStella said:

Adding this to the player ideas made!  Woot woot Congrats @Perpetual_Fighter

Okay thank you! I'm so glad they took the suggestion :) 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

yay. I love it so much.

Same, I love that they made the bow separate from the hair and not attached (like belle's) 
    me too and I love the bow so much it's so adorable. I really hope we also get a gold stamp version of her outfit like with belle.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

yay. I love it so much.

me too and I love the bow so much it's so adorable. I really hope we also get a gold stamp version of her outfit like with belle.
    Same, I hope we get one like the undersea version, but with a green skirt that looks like a tail. Or maybe the pink wedding gown she wore.

cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

yay. I love it so much.

Same, I hope we get one like the undersea version, but with a green skirt that looks like a tail. Or maybe the pink wedding gown she wore.
    I would love to have her wedding gown or pink dress they are both so pretty and I think if belle got two outfits it would be fair to do the same for ariel. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

yay. I love it so much.

I would love to have her wedding gown or pink dress they are both so pretty and I think if belle got two outfits it would be fair to do the same for ariel. 
    Yeah agreed.

iStella said:

Adding this to the player ideas made!  Woot woot Congrats @Perpetual_Fighter

Okay thank you! I'm so glad they took the suggestion :) 
    Its there now!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!