Looking for credits!

edited August 16 in VFK Trading Post
The competition pretty much wiped me clean. 
I need credits!  I'm trading all in photos... Lemme know your offer!

THANKS!



Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.01.04 PM

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.01.26 PM

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.01.51 PM


GONE:
Reedies
All baumwolle items
Angora fluff
Lifeguard shirt
Frog topiary 
Dragon Scepter 
Walking Stick
Deep Squid Ink

Comments

  • 71 reedies for 100k? lmk
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

    71 reedies for 100k? lmk

    I can do that. Lemme know when you wanna meet up
  • How much for that frog bush?


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • Holly said:

    How much for that frog bush?

    Could you do 15k? 
  • Bellatrix said:

    prettyredstone said:

    71 reedies for 100k? lmk

    I can do that. Lemme know when you wanna meet up
    i can get on now if you can
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

    Bellatrix said:

    prettyredstone said:

    71 reedies for 100k? lmk

    I can do that. Lemme know when you wanna meet up
    i can get on now if you can
    I'm on. Wanna meet in my store? 

  • Bellatrix said:

    prettyredstone said:

    Bellatrix said:

    prettyredstone said:

    71 reedies for 100k? lmk

    I can do that. Lemme know when you wanna meet up
    i can get on now if you can
    I'm on. Wanna meet in my store? 

    sure
    art-starbucks 
  • Yes I can. I will be on in a few minutes


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • Where do you want to meet?


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • Holly said:

    Where do you want to meet?

    I'm in the top trade room
  • how much would you want per elemental bottle/dye? Also how much would you want for that dragon-looking staff? Also I don't really know what that brown thing in the top left corner of the last picture is... what is it and how much would you want for it?
    "....Pumpkin Pie." -- Gerard Way

    "Thanks Pete!" -- Patrick Stump

    "No, but I got Cheezwhizz." -- Ryan Ross

    "Better stay on that side of the street." -- Gerard Way

    "Aww, not in front of the puppies, Pete!" -- Patrick Stump

    "Oooh, zing." -- Frank Iero

    "So, it was the summer of 2001..." -- Brendon Urie

    "This song is called, uh... actually, I'm not gonna tell you 'cause you'll just complain when we change it later." -- Gerard Way

    "Hey, I'm Pete Wentz from My Chemical Romance." -- Brendon Urie

    "Excuse me, could you please leave?" -- Tyler Joseph

    "....Mehr." -- Tyler Joseph

    "Nana!!" -- Tyler Joseph


    mcr gif 17
    *mic drop*
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:how much would you want per elemental bottle/dye? Also how much would you want for that dragon-looking staff? Also I don't really know what that brown thing in the top left corner of the last picture is... what is it and how much would you want for it?

    Do you want all 82 bottles? I would take
    90k for them all, which comes to about 1k each.
    Dragon scepter is from 2016 dragon memberships and I would want 45k for it.
    That's a Survival walking stick from last year's survival month. You would harvest the corn and fertilizer and would get the backpack, binoculars, etc. I would want 40k for it. 
  • Okie dokie, I'll take the dragon scepter, the walking stick, and only the 8 black dyes. Let me know when we can meet up to trade! xD
    "....Pumpkin Pie." -- Gerard Way

    "Thanks Pete!" -- Patrick Stump

    "No, but I got Cheezwhizz." -- Ryan Ross

    "Better stay on that side of the street." -- Gerard Way

    "Aww, not in front of the puppies, Pete!" -- Patrick Stump

    "Oooh, zing." -- Frank Iero

    "So, it was the summer of 2001..." -- Brendon Urie

    "This song is called, uh... actually, I'm not gonna tell you 'cause you'll just complain when we change it later." -- Gerard Way

    "Hey, I'm Pete Wentz from My Chemical Romance." -- Brendon Urie

    "Excuse me, could you please leave?" -- Tyler Joseph

    "....Mehr." -- Tyler Joseph

    "Nana!!" -- Tyler Joseph


    mcr gif 17
    *mic drop*
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

    Okie dokie, I'll take the dragon scepter, the walking stick, and only the 8 black dyes. Let me know when we can meet up to trade! xD

    It comes out to 93k but let's just make it an event 90k. I'll be on after the host hunt, in the top trade room if there is one. 
  • Hi @Bellatrix, do you still have the three lamps you're standing next to. If so please let me know what you would like for these :)
  • Mia_Sparklefairy said:

    Hi @Bellatrix, do you still have the three lamps you're standing next to. If so please let me know what you would like for these :)

    I only have the beach chair lamp. 
    Could you do 60k?
Sign In or Register to comment.