Anniversary Memberships

Hey, does anyone know exactly how much longer the Pegasus/Butterfly memberships will be available? I know staff were being kind of vague about the whole thing, but I think I'm planning on getting one of the memberships soon and I don't want to miss them. Also, I know there have been several bundles out for the memberships already, but will there be anymore? And if I buy a membership now, will I get those previous bundles or will I have to pay extra for them, or not be able to get them at all? Also, do these memberships offer the same privileges as the regular monthly VIP membership (receiving gold stamps, able to purchase member items, etc.)? 

Thanks guys xD
IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• Question 1: How much longer? 

Answer 1: My best guess would be until September or end of summer just like Ninth Anniversary Memberships last year!

Question 2: Will there be anymore?

Answer 2: Right now there's only the 3 anniversary memberships. Yes there will be more on the next (annual) release they do which will be Halloween Memberships (dragons and more) and these have different levels/tiers (1 month, 3 months and 6 months) compared to Anniversary Memberships.

Question 3: If I buy now, will I get previous bundles or pay extra for them or not be able to get them at all?

Answer 3: When you buy now, it will depend on what you choose. Use the pics as reference below. Clicking V.I.P. pass on the top panel of your browser shows all the available memberships and clicking the square buttons below will reveal each membership's details.

If it is not available in V.I.P. Pass then its gone, so previous bundles are marked retired. Only these so you won't be able to get them at all. And no extra paying to get them. You will only get what you specifically choose.

Screenshot_20180727-113902~2
    Screenshot_20180727-113906~2

Question 4: Do these memberships offer the same privileges as the regular monthly VIP membership (receiving gold stamps, able to purchase member items, etc.)?

Answer 4: Yes. You will receive 8,000 gold stamps automatically per membership. 30,000 credits (once per membership) and 1,000 credits for everyday you log in. And you have the same privileges as a member for a month like spending your gold stamps, receiving member gifts, buying items under the Member Specials tab and more features on your bottom panel and menu button specifically for VIPs. It's non-recurring so you won't be charged for the next month.

Hope my answers helped! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Thanks @GiftPrincess, those answers really helped xD however I'm still a little fuzzy on the area of the membership bundles... I didn't mean previous MEMBERSHIPS (Dragon, Phoenix, etc), but the bundles within the memberships (like if you purchased the membership and then more outfits came out for that membership). If I buy, say the Pegasus membership, will I get all the mini bundles that have already come out for it, or did I miss out on them because I didn't get the membership to receive them AS they were coming out? :)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Thanks @GiftPrincess, those answers really helped xD however I'm still a little fuzzy on the area of the membership bundles... I didn't mean previous MEMBERSHIPS (Dragon, Phoenix, etc), but the bundles within the memberships (like if you purchased the membership and then more outfits came out for that membership). If I buy, say the Pegasus membership, will I get all the mini bundles that have already come out for it, or did I miss out on them because I didn't get the membership to receive them AS they were coming out? :)

You will get them all in one! All the messages, pop up boxes will all appear in one sitting! The weekly reveal only happens during anniversary time. Once its over, when you buy membership, all of it will automatically go to your account plus the news.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess ahhhh thanks again, that cleared everything right up! :)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@GiftPrincess ahhhh thanks again, that cleared everything right up! :)

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I would imagine September sometime which is when all anniversary/summer events start to end and they start moving into the fall/halloween stuff.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n