girls summer clothing ideas (with pictures)

rompers
rompers

two piece rompers
two piece romper

(more) crop tops & jean shorts
crop tops

high-waist jeans
high waist

new sig

Comments

• yassssss just yassssssss

• I <3 all of these clothing ideas
  • More jean short options would be nice.. and if they were ride-able too that would make my day!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• We can ride with the country overall shorts! :)

@waterfallglow

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited August 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

We can ride with the country overall shorts! :)

@waterfallglow

:D

Yes, I know, I like them depending on the shirt I wear but they don't go with every kind of shirt cause I think they too long sometimes. Just my personal preference but I think they only go best with long tee shirts. In my eyes they don't go well with the weekend wear tank tops I wear often. Nixie shorts go best with those shirts. Long story short, It would be nice to have more jean shorts options to add to what we already have. I wish the Nixie shorts were ride-able but they not so if VFK came out with some similar which did ride it would be great. Long explanation, I know.

EDIT: If they came out with shorts that were not as long as the overall shorts but not as short as Nixie shorts.. maybe something in between length wise? I would be happy with that.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• We can't ride shoeless with it but with game pants 2018 we can! :D

shoeless wah

@water

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yessss!!! I’d love to have these!!! :)
  • Oh my yes to all! :) I would love to have jeans that ride and go underneath boots!