Rustic Barn Wood Walls

With the upcoming Garden Contest I would like to see some rustic looking wood walls for building. Just an idea!

Comments

• I love this! I suggested some country house style shiplap in devblog long time ago.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Great idea! 
    I would also love stone walls like the one's from ice coins except shorter.. though any rustic walls would be really cool and pretty!

dazzlej signature02
  • GiftPrincess said:

I love this! I suggested some country house style shiplap in devblog long time ago.

dazzlej said:

Great idea! 

I would also love stone walls like the one's from ice coins except shorter.. though any rustic walls would be really cool and pretty!

Since being in and out of the hospital not much is on but I find my self watching HGTV and in awe of the rustic style homes and things!
  • Genius!  YES I would love some more rustic items! :D
    tacocatdrawing
  • Yay, we got a rustic door in retro age now. I think it's a hint that walls might be coming some time too...??? OOOOOOOOOO...... ooooo

P.S. The French door is my absolute favorite woot!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Yay, we got a rustic door in retro age now. I think it's a hint that walls might be coming some time too...??? OOOOOOOOOO...... ooooo

P.S. The French door is my absolute favorite woot!!!
    Hopefully it comes out this weekend! That would be awesome!
  • I also like the idea of Victorian House Collection in Blacksmith that we can craft them. It takes a lot of materials but I think that's what makes it special. So hint hint VFK. If you make more walls, I wouldn't mind crafting them. I would like another version of Victorian walls with climbing ivies or greenery overgrowth. 

Also, I like to second Millsfan's idea of a mini game or puzzle to get hedges. I love all the rose hedges that came out and I think there is no bluish rose yet released. It would be an opportunity for us modern players to get a hold of them (especially since we missed them). 

The Tidy Gardens Collection is stunning. I'm excited to see if there will be matching construction materials that will match them. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I also like the idea of Victorian House Collection in Blacksmith that we can craft them. It takes a lot of materials but I think that's what makes it special. So hint hint VFK. If you make more walls, I wouldn't mind crafting them. I would like another version of Victorian walls with climbing ivies or greenery overgrowth. 

Also, I like to second Millsfan's idea of a mini game or puzzle to get hedges. I love all the rose hedges that came out and I think there is no bluish rose yet released. It would be an opportunity for us modern players to get a hold of them (especially since we missed them). 

The Tidy Gardens Collection is stunning. I'm excited to see if there will be matching construction materials that will match them. :)
    I suggested this too about blueprints. Looks like they'll be releasing some blueprints on Friday!
  • UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

I also like the idea of Victorian House Collection in Blacksmith that we can craft them. It takes a lot of materials but I think that's what makes it special. So hint hint VFK. If you make more walls, I wouldn't mind crafting them. I would like another version of Victorian walls with climbing ivies or greenery overgrowth. 

I suggested this too about blueprints. Looks like they'll be releasing some blueprints on Friday!
    I forgot to say that the windows are all fabulous in Green House -Retro! There were doors, now there's windows. Eek! So my little building heart is excited about the blueprints coming. Thanks for letting me know!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

I forgot to say that the windows are all fabulous in Green House -Retro! There were doors, now there's windows. Eek! So my little building heart is excited about the blueprints coming. Thanks for letting me know!

Bumping because they’re for sale now! Woot!
  • UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

UncleB said:

GiftPrincess said:

UncleB said:

UncleB said:

UncleB said:

Holy cow, what did I miss?

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • They are for sale in General Store? Wootttttt

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • SHIPLAP

THIS HAPPENED: Shiplap walls! EEK! WOOT!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve