COLLECTION: Clocks, Hourglasses and Sundials

HI!

Here's my collection of sundials, hourglasses and clocks from the game. If you think I'm missing something, do let me know the title of what I'm missing because I want to collect everything VFK has ever created! LOL. I just absolutely adore them. :D

These are from various categories, like quests, membership bundle, free member presents, furni exchange, clock you get from making an account and more quests. LOL! :)

- tick tock -

VFK CLOCKS AND SUNDIALS COLLECTION1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• edited April 2018
    WOW totally awesome collection @GiftPrincess !  I think some of the clocks you're missing are:

Harvest Moon Table Clock
    Cyber-Spider Clock
    Patriotic Beach Clock
    Hallowen Phantom Clock

Picture:

Clocks
    I have no idea if there are more than that

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm not sure of the name of the clock im thinking, but its halloweenish and looks like something you would find in the middle of a town square... 

• iStella said:

WOW totally awesome collection @GiftPrincess !  I think some of the clocks you're missing are:

Harvest Moon Table Clock
    Cyber-Spider Clock
    Patriotic Beach Clock
    Hallowen Phantom Clock

Picture:

Clocks

@iStella Thank you! The harvest moon clock is already in picture. I believe I have a phantom clock somewhere in inventory. Wow thanks for reminding me, lol! And I definitely don't have the spider and patriotic clock! Were they both quest prizes?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • FracturedMemories said:

I'm not sure of the name of the clock im thinking, but its halloweenish and looks like something you would find in the middle of a town square... 

I think you are referring to the Halloween phantom clock! From contest boutique!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

iStella said:

Harvest Moon Table Clock
    Cyber-Spider Clock
    Patriotic Beach Clock
    Hallowen Phantom Clock

Picture:

Clocks

@iStella Thank you! The harvest moon clock is already in picture. I believe I have a phantom clock somewhere in inventory. Wow thanks for reminding me, lol! And I definitely don't have the spider and patriotic clock! Were they both quest prizes?
     OMG I totally didn't see that harvest moon table clock!  

Yes I believe they were both Quest clocks!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• CLOCK COLLECTIONZZZZ

@iStella How's this? I got the beach clock and spider clock! :)

Looking forward for more clocks..... :) Tick tock

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Update!

Am I missing any sundial, hourglass or clock? Let me know! :D 

I'll also get the Halloween Phantom Clock as soon as the contest boutique opens!

ticktockgoestheclock1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Miss Clue Clock Tower
    Curious Wall Clock - Antique
  • Fairy Garden Sundial
  • Tomorrow said:

Miss Clue Clock Tower

Curious Wall Clock - Antique
    Zoee said:

Fairy Garden Sundial

Thank you BOTH. I'll be adding them! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve