Anyone have tips for Audobon game?

I am no good at birds and was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips for the game. I am trying to get the new game magic and thought I would try out birds (I usually leave this game out because I am no good at it, LOL)

Thanks in advance!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

• you can click on birds while driving. this usually helps me get more points. you can take as much damage to the car as long as you get the gas.
    cutelina
  • Birds is a great game! It is time consuming. It takes about 25-30 minutes to complete a game from start to finish.

I would learn all the birds first. Don't refresh if you're still playing because it will load all new birds for you. Don't try stopping to hit all 10 birds on a level until you learn all the birds. You'll run out of gas. You can steer to hit gas. Always leave a bird card left after the last level going through the main lobby. You'll get extra credits from that card in the next level. AND It's never the last answer.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Also if you take time to actually read the bird names vfk made the pictures as close as they could to the actual name of bird.
    Like there’s a chestnut sided bird.. the picture are a couple of birds turned sideways. Did not take long for me to learn them. Cute birds. Love that game honestly lol just a little time consuming.
  • Thanks you guys!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • The main key to the game is memorization. Other than that don't waste your time getting all birds in a room until you get to level 30+. 

32cb878a
  • Hi @Pink_Bink, If you are just trying for the game magic with birds game I can help you get through the game pretty easy and learn the names of birds at the same time. PM me when you can and I will explain it :)