Heirloom Pins

Has VFK stopped giving heirloom pins with the new seeds? I've been getting new seeds but haven't gotten any new pins in a while.

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Hey @LadyNymeria They are still handing out badges! however getting badges, and getting the most recent heirloom seeds are 2 different things!

No matter which heirloom you are growing, as long as you are growing an heirloom, you'll get the most recent heirloom seed package!

However, you only get a badge based off the heirloom you are growing at that time. 

Here's an example:

Let's say this, you got seeds for Heirloom Hoodoo Cantaloupe, and started growing it!  when the 22nd of the month came around you got the Heirloom Starlight Sensation seed package and the badge for the cantaloupe!  However you didn't plant the Heirloom Starlight Sensation but just kept growing the cantaloupe.  Now when the next month comes around on the 22nd you get the next seed package but no badge!  This is because you already have a badge for cantaloupe and you have not grown the next plant so you are not cultivating it in the kingdom.  This can continue for along as you grow cantaloupe, getting seeds but no badge!

I hope this helps!  If this is not the case and you have been planting all your heirloom seeds then I would tell staff!

ColourzRNice2
  • Also if you have seeds but no corresponding badges that's quickly solved, just plant all your most recent heirlooms and tend them until next month!  Then on the 22nd you should be given all the badges you're missing!

Or at least I'm pretty sure you do
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Hey @LadyNymeria They are still handing out badges! however getting badges, and getting the most recent heirloom seeds are 2 different things!

No matter which heirloom you are growing, as long as you are growing an heirloom, you'll get the most recent heirloom seed package!

However, you only get a badge based off the heirloom you are growing at that time. 

Here's an example:

Let's say this, you got seeds for Heirloom Hoodoo Cantaloupe, and started growing it!  when the 22nd of the month came around you got the Heirloom Starlight Sensation seed package and the badge for the cantaloupe!  However you didn't plant the Heirloom Starlight Sensation but just kept growing the cantaloupe.  Now when the next month comes around on the 22nd you get the next seed package but no badge!  This is because you already have a badge for cantaloupe and you have not grown the next plant so you are not cultivating it in the kingdom.  This can continue for along as you grow cantaloupe, getting seeds but no badge!

I hope this helps!  If this is not the case and you have been planting all your heirloom seeds then I would tell staff!

oh awesome I didn't realize that's how it worked! thank you!
  • edited March 2018
    You're welcome @lady
    ColourzRNice2