Spring && Summer Thread

123457»

Comments

• LOL @CozyFallWitch those spoopy candles are SO ME xD love them!
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Howdy from the beach!!!

Huntington Beach

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • WHOAAA i love your drawings on the notebook @GiftPrincess it looks so professional!! its beautiful :)
  • I am ready for summer to be overrr ! ! ! !
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Found Herbie in the freeway!!! Vroom vroom!!!

#HerbieFulloaded

IMG_20180811_153823288~2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I love history and looking at old structures! This is my latest find...…. A 119 year old house (during my gallivanting) with the original flooring in the bathroom!

119 YEARS OLD HOUSE

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • First time to try Firehouse Subs! Plus you get to support firefighters every time you purchase their meals, whoa.. How cool is that! :) Definitely will be coming back to support them herores!!!

IMG_20180817_191522675~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I went to the lake today and took tons of pictures and videos maybe ill post some later 
  • Summer is for yogurt and lots of fruits!!!!

IMG_20180626_184613965_HDR~3
    IMG_20180626_185622686~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Waterfront/port/fish market fun day!!!

@waterfallglow I'm tagging you because you love this! :) It has pineapple, lime and coconut. And it's family friendly version btw. :D

@VFK_Mintie & @VFK_Surfer You also love this!!!!!!! Also so you can make a chair... LOL!

pina colada 1
    pina colada 2
    pina colada

#summer

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Waterfront/port/fish market fun day!!!

@waterfallglow I'm tagging you because you love this! :) It has pineapple, lime and coconut. And it's family friendly version btw. :D

@VFK_Mintie & @VFK_Surfer You also love this!!!!!!! Also so you can make a chair... LOL!

pina colada 1
    pina colada 2
    pina colada

#summer

You are correct, I do love it!! Thank you for sharing! It looks so tasty! Staff? I second her request for a chair of this in game! I think it would be great!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

GiftPrincess said:

Waterfront/port/fish market fun day!!!

pina colada 1
    pina colada 2
    pina colada

#summer

You are correct, I do love it!! Thank you for sharing! It looks so tasty! Staff? I second her request for a chair of this in game! I think it would be great!

It was tasty and refreshing! The pineapple shells have been sitting in ice. #summery Had a tiring walk around all day and this perked me up! Anything that looks like this, I will love it in game. :D

Also Surfer doesn't have a MISS CLUE profile. @_@ Just pass the word along please. :D #justiceforSurfer lol

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Summer evening strolls #summerstrolls

IMG_20180914_192956640~2
    IMG_20180914_192636026~2
    IMG_20180914_195549893~2
    evening palms

:ar! :ar! :ar!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT SUMMER ISS OVERRRRR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :) ;) <3 
  • CozyFallWitch said:

GIFT SUMMER ISS OVERRRRR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :) ;) <3 

Its summer 'til September 22! ;) ;) ;)

summer 2018 sky look up look up

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • put some bats and pumpkins on that palm tree and we will call it good