PHILIPPINE EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

Dear VFK,

You have no idea how elated I am to have witness this opening! OMG I wanna hug you all! I wanna take this moment, this exciting moment, that makes me love VFK more. I really love the developing side of VFK, keeps you on your toes for THINGS TO COME in game. You all rock, the eagle's graphics are amazing! Room is cool, like an Easter egg surprise by bird house. Then BOOM, an EPIC eagle! He looks so majestic and divine!!!!!! So proud!

I cannot claim that I asked for this opening because I only did ask one night in a Garden party and I'm sure, there are other people that must have asked for this more than I did and for that I thank you, who ever you all are. <3

I made this thread to share my happiness and to share some few memories from the news letter announcement to opening day (though I took screen shots late and I wasn't really there on the exact opening schedule hehe).

WOOT, go PHILIPPINE EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

*To visit, got to Australia's map, Zoo, Esplanade, Main Zoo, then far right upper corner go to Jungle Zone, then Bird House, then exit to second room inside!

VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT1
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT2
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT3
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT4
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT5
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT6
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT7
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT8
VFK Philippine EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT9

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• LOVE IT :) !
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Woo woo awesome pictures!!  You're a great photographer!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @CozyFallWitch

@iStella

THANKS, HUGS <3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • if only vfk made an llama exhibit ;]]]
    This is sweet, and I love the plush animals. :D
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Oh my gosh this looks so cool! I'm so excited about a new zoo exhibit and gift shop fun.  
  • The philippine eagle exhibit is probably my favorite exhibit in the zoo now :D
  • Dahlia said:

if only vfk made an llama exhibit ;]]]

This is sweet, and I love the plush animals. :D
    LOL YAYYYYY!!!! That would be cool too!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

Oh my gosh this looks so cool! I'm so excited about a new zoo exhibit and gift shop fun.  

Don't forget to get your pin!!!! Just by visiting!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • SparkleDream said:

The philippine eagle exhibit is probably my favorite exhibit in the zoo now :D

Same, I love how it has its own exhibit. Star of its own show, lololol! :D

@SparkleDream

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve